Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2051 - 2060 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Miracle- so sorry the got you..

Mom- How have you been feeling? sneak any tests in yet?

I have PMS symptoms like crazy- probably because the is on its way, and because I've been paying attention to every physical detail. I've still gotten a BFN every morning. I think AF is due Saturday? All my apps are saying Sunday. maybe I can't count. I'll Probably take a FRER this evening and if its still negative, I'm having a deserved glass of wine.. or two.. Been so moody and stressed.

WE need more BFP's in this group! They bring all the excitement!

Kerzie- Pumpkin- How have you guys been feeling??

7 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Miracle - sorry AF got you. I hope you're feeling better soon.

Meghan - Wine sounds so delicious right now! I'm feeling my same symptoms. Although I haven't been feeling very hungry. Normally I want to eat everything, especially stuff with lots of grease and/or sugar.

Any fun plans for the weekend? The kids and I may be headed to the pumpkin farm.

Where's everyone? It's been sort of quite lately...

I'll be back to update on Saturday. Toodles!

User Image

7 years ago

Meghan - Its hard to tell the difference between pregnancy symptoms and cold symptoms. I do know that I if I don't eat something around lunch -- then I start getting super light headed and faint feeling. Also had a wave of nausea this afternoon , to where I was contemplating if there was anything to use in case I did have to. With my youngest daughter , I was so terribly sick with her, from 6wks til almost 26weeks, it was awful , I remember specifically waking up out of a dead sleep to rush outside to the porch off our bedroom , because I wouldn't make it to the bathroom in time. I'm really really hoping for a boy this time though =]

7 years ago

So the feeling faint , or rather light headed, is definitely not related to eating, although I think eating helps ease it, I just ate a big supper though, and now feel sort of drunk. This is definitely a new pregnancy symptom for me, never had this before.

7 years ago

Happy Friday ladies!

Pumpkin I hope you are feeling better soon and you get the baby boy you want!

Kerzie are you having any symptoms? When do you go to the doctor?

Miracle sorry AF got you

Not much going on with me, just working a lot. Still getting use to being on my feet all day. My feet hurt every day! AF due Monday or Tuesday. I am pretty sure she will arrive on schedule because there wasn't any action because of the UTI.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

7 years ago

Hello ladies! I believe I'm all caught up now. LOL It's crazy when I've been away and then try to read up on everyone. :)

Kerzie - what an absolute sweetheart your dh is!! You are blessed lady. I hope you get that darling boy your heart so desires, but either way I pray for a happy & healthy pregnancy/mom/baby.

Pumpkin - I hope your symptoms get better. I wish I was going through them now. :)

On that note - my ds asked me for a little brother the other night. Shocked me about off my feet. He is almost 10 and brought it up out of the blue. I pray that we will be able to give him that. AFM - I am on CD1!! AF caught me really early. 19 days this time when last month I went approx. 41 days. That's what happens when your body is trying to regulate itself. Been a little out of it by not temping, not really tracking much, but think I'm going to do the cleanse again before I start back on the Vitex and Fertility Vitamins. I have my ob/gyn appt on 10/24 and I'm just not even in the mood to talk to him about it. Sound weird?

Love & hugs to you all. I pray for more BFP's here! It happens and I'm keeping hope alive.

User Image

7 years ago

Mom - That AF doesn's show for you! The pumpkin farm sounds like a great idea! My kiddos with be with their Dad this weekend, so I not quite sure what my plans are. Hoping my BF wants to do some fun adulting this weekend. Next weekend we are taking the girls to a campground for all sorts of halloween celebrating.

Pumpkin - You poor thing, Feeling that crappy! Hoping that symptoms turn around for you. I had to laugh a bit about feeling food drunk- I know that feeling! Hopefully this time it will be a boy for you!

I'm Not feeling pregnant at all.. even the PMS symptoms have settled. Not expecting the till Sat or Sunday. I tested enough to know that I'm feeling out and that's probably accurate.

So I have another Shot during my fertile month... Of course if I get pregnant next cycle, It will mean I could have 3 kids all born within a 10-day window... So... I'm assuming it will happen that way to make life difficult.. LOL

Have a great weekend everyone!

7 years ago

Kerzie.... OMG CONGRATS!!!!!! Crossring my fingers and sending Sticky Vibes!!

I'm popping in... 26+6 and I finally know I'm having a Girl.

7 years ago

Hi Ani! So nice of you to pop in. Congratulations on your princess in the making! What is 26+6?

BabyAngel Kerzie had a couple of weird cycles before her BFP. Good vibes!

7 years ago

Miracle. It sucks! Sorry Jun, it adds insult to injury when it's a painful one, pull her hat off and stick it up her ###!! Hope it eases soon.

Meg. I had a BIG fight with my dh about being messy and put it down to pms, after I was crying in the toilet. When I had implantation pinching I also had a heavy, I'm going to come on feeling and assumed I was. My boobs were not tender or sore, no matter how much I poked them. Don't give up hope, it's not always obvious!!

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo