Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Yes I tested twice and the same thing. I'm so happy and nervous

8 years ago

Pink the I really don't know what to say. I was thinking that maybe some weird evaps but really not sure. It's a mystery to me. Still post the one from last week though. I'm CD13 today. Test is from CD11. I think I o'ed yesderday CD12 I don't temp so not sure but pretty sure.

MrsD I have a big grin on my face now for you!!!! We are starting to see some s and it's great!!!!!! HDC1977 started the streak so hopefully it'll keep going.

8 years ago

I agree its fantastic when someone gets their it raises your spirit, gives us hope and its like your best buddy has succeeded at last, I already miss people as they drop out, but very very happy for them

8 years ago

I am happy too and I hope and pray everyone gets they're

8 years ago

MrsD what dpo did you take the test?

8 years ago

@ Jandei 10 dpo

8 years ago

Actually it's 11dpo and it was the 6 days before missed period one

8 years ago

So the very first test you took was 10dpo correct? Did you test before 10dpo at all?? Sorry for all the questions

8 years ago

Hi everyone,

MD, CONGRATULATIONS!!! That line is so obvious, you will get a result with a digital for sure (I needed to see the words to believe it with my ds). Has it sunk in yet? Bet you are smiling non stop, enjoy every second of it hun, this is the start of a whole new journey

Don't forget to keep us updated on how you are doing, want to see a pic of that first scan

8 years ago • Post starter

I will def keep you guys posted . I took one first at the nails hop and then I took another one when I got home.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo