Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2091 - 2100 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Wozzle I think I see a shadow of a line. Just to be safe I would stop taking the meds immediately. I am sorry that you have been feeling down but if you are preggers that could be the reason. Prayer works so pray about your depression and whenever you start to feel down tell yourself, "Today I choose to be happy and to feel good". Focus your attention on the positives in your life and continue to show gratitude. Let us know when you test again.

Mozart thank you for dropping in with your words of wisdom.

Meg I am cd 4 and I think baby is just ahead of you.

Anyone else out there??? Imagining an echo returning. Lol

Have a great night ladies. It's Thankful Thursday! Think about all you have to be thankful for.

7 years ago

39 I did stop taking it, went in for blood test yesterday will know either today or Monday.. hopefully today because Monday is just to long. And thank you for the advice.

7 years ago

I'm 8dpo today - started testing because I'm an addict and bfn, but that doesn't bother me. I got a huge temp surge today so that makes me happy. Now if I can keep those temps up....

7 years ago

Calvin how are those temps?

Kerzie how are you feeling these days?

Woozle did you retest at home?

I am constantly seeing pregnant women come into my store. Spoke with a woman today the same age as I 41. She said this is her 5th child. You could not look at her and tell at all. I normally don't talk about trying but here lately I have just been telling people that we are trying. Hopefully all of the baby bumps will rub off on me.

Hope everyone is doing well!

7 years ago

39 they are coming back neg! Still no af and no sign of the witch.

7 years ago

Hi everyone,
I'm still here and will be back posting soon. My dad collapsed and was rushed to hospital with pancreatitis so I've been so busy the last few days. My parents live over an hour away so been traveling up and down to visit my dad and look after my mum. Will hopefully catch up properly soon

7 years ago • Post starter

Kerzie that awful hun, hope they manage to help him and he feels better soon, my thoughts are with you

7 years ago

Kerzie, hope your dad gets better. My thoughts are with you and the family.

7 years ago

Kerzie - Sorry to hear about your dad. I had pancreatitis right after having my youngest, and it was just awful. Hope he has a speedy recovery <3

7 years ago

Got blood test back and it's neg and I'm 6 days late. Guess it's back to drawing board

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo