Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

701 - 710 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Thanks Shanta! I think so too!!! Dr. office even said it sounds VERY positive! Well blood test should tell us!! Oh and frequent urination started today....Trying to not get my hopes up just in case! But I can always DREAM BABY!!!! LOL

8 years ago

Im so happy to have you guys to talk to.

User image

8 years ago

Holly, this def looks like another pos, I really hope it is lovely -x-x-x-x-x-

8 years ago

I'm glad to have you gals too!!!
Oh I do hope so Pinkster sweetie!!!! -x-x-x

8 years ago

No baby....i fot my period like clock work. :( maybe next cycle!

User image

8 years ago

Shanta Im so sorry honey, take some time out, chill a bit, treat yourself even and then when your ready start making plans for a valentines baby

8 years ago

Praying for you Shanta.... :-( I understand...Going in for bloodwork this morning. Thinking now they are evaporations. Lost 2.5 lbs since yesterday of water weight all at once. Strange...

8 years ago

Thanks ladies...my babe saus the same thing to stop stressing about it....im thinking maybe no clomid this month im afarid it's gonna mess me up...i dont know im going to speak with my doctor

User image

8 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Shanta I am sorry the witch showed you no mercy. But a Valentine's baby sounds wonderful! I think I will have one of those as well.

Holly can't wait to hear your blood test results. I hope you get them today. I had to go to the lab inside the hospital to get mine the same day.

Ani have you tried the progesterone cream? I hope something happens soon for you.

Pink good job making the bd fun. I think me and dh need a getaway to get back to true intimacy. Cd 12 and opk was negative Sunday and the store was out of tests yesterday. Missed the chance to temp this morning so I have to guesstimate of when I o'd. I think today.

Hope Mrs.D, Mico and Kai are all doing well and sending baby vibes our way!

Have a terrific day baby makers!

8 years ago

Thanks 39!!!! I'm waiting to take blood test now!!! ????????

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo