Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

651 - 660 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Hi Shanta...go ahead and look we are waiting.

8 years ago

Yes please look shanta cos I cant go to sleep until you do lol

8 years ago

I looked and hopefully it was just too early to test as it was a negative. :( im only 9 days past ovulation though so im keeping hope alive.

User image

8 years ago

Hollyc and 39, Im sure you are preggers, Ive had aching loins all eve and I think its a sign Im coming out in sympathy for you both haha, not really sympathy though cos its bloody brilliant news yay

8 years ago

Yes it is very early still Shanta, but still very exciting night all in this madhouse

8 years ago

YES!! THANKS GUYS AND GOOD NIGHT PINKSTER!!

User image

8 years ago

Blood test says I am not pregnant...YET!
I am very hopeful that I will get that positive very soon.

Showers of !

It's still early Shanta so you still have a chance.

8 years ago

Im praying so and plus it was a dollar general test !!

User image

8 years ago

Hollyc I am hoping and praying that you will get your BFP with blood tests to confirm! It definitely sounds promising hun! You may just have a shy bean like I do

39- I love the positvity and I am sending loads of baby dust your way!

Shanta- It can definitely be way too early! I'm not even sure when I implanted but I got negative on a test at 15 dpo now granted it was super late at night and wasn't on much of a hold and on an old test but still nonetheless you would think I would have gotten a slight positive!

Hi Pinkster hope you're doing well!

Mico-hahahaha that would be the best if

BabyAngelG- Thank you! I pray everyday and try and give all my new and fresh worries to God. I try and let him do all the battling for me so that I can enjoy my pregnancy but I won't lie and say that I don't worry.

Thanks to everyone else for the wonderful support, best wishes, and prayers! DH and I are looking in to realtors so we can get moving on buying a house. I feel more bloated today and like I am going to the restroom more than I have been! I looked it up and it said that your uterus grows in the sixth week and may press on the bladder more. Which I know the uterus will grow each week but I think this was a larger growth this week. Makes me feel like baby is growing in there

As always, sending loads of towards you wonderful ladies!

8 years ago

Wow ladies - quite a lot of action in the forum! (I'm cd16, 2dpo/iui)

Holly - ant wait to see how the blood test goes

Pink and Kerzie - I think super sticky nips has to win greatest nickname ever and got several funny looks when I busted out laughing in a meeting today reading about you Kerzie stuck to DH's back!!

Mico - glad things are going well!

Kai - can't wait to hear about that heartbeat!

39 - I so thought you were going to be preggers this month, but when it's right, you will be.

Good luck to those BDing this week and patience to those in the tww with me!

As for me, I've had a couple of days to recoup after the iui...going to talk to RE about sperm count next week, but from reading it looks like this is possible for any man and may be a one time thing. DH did get the flu about 10days ago and ran high fevers for 3 days so maybe that was it.
It only takes one sperm to catch the egg, and we had 3.4 million so I'm going to just be grateful! Finally feeling a bit less distended after the clomid/trigger/ovulation of maybe 3 follicles. I couldn't BD the day I o'd just because it was so uncomfortable. With the clomid I had one follicle on right and 3 on left, and when I went in for the iui the left ovary was basically pushed to the middle and tilted my cervix! Also for the days leading up going to the bathroom was uncomfortable but makes sense with that ovary sitting fit in the middle.
I think I was also sad that day because with DH having to recollect, our time was pushed back and he had to leave for work before the iui. Crazy you can make a baby when you are not in the same building. But I should be happy that there are ways to make this happen at all...so am much more optimistic today.

TTC since 11/14 for #1 1/16 clomid, 3 follicles. cancelled iui due to blocked tube 2/16 Clomid/ovidrel/IUI, 3 follicles - BFN 3/16 clomid, 4 follicles. cancelled iui due to blocked tube 4/16 Clomid/ovidrel/IUI, 4 follicles but only one on right side

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo