Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1391 - 1400 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Okay ladies, I just took another test. I couldn't sleep at all last night because I've been so excited but I did manage to get about 4 hours of sleep so I thought that would be sufficient. I posted the pic of yesterday's and today's tests. The bottom one is very obviously from today as it is quite a bit darker! Woo hoo! Now I just have to wait for my husband to get home so we can go to the doc for a blood test!!!!!

I have been sneezing like a crazy person the last two days lol. Three in a row when I normally only sneeze twice lol. Symptom??? Maybe?? I want symptoms sooooo bad lol who in their right mind WANTS symptoms?? Haha

Other than that I only have random cramping and sometimes they are quite painful but no spotting so I'm content :)

I have to pee every couple of hours so I guess there's another one lol. Take a look at my test and tell me what you ladies think.

7 years ago

Yay lynzie that looks bloody brilliant congrats -x-

7 years ago

Lynzie. Def NOT an evap, nice and pink. Good strong positive girl!!!!!

Will post longer later ladies, have been trying but still getting problems xx

7 years ago • Post starter

Good morning ladies!

Lynzie test is getting darker. Good symptom!
YAYYY!! Yes please keep us updated.

7 years ago

Congrats Lynzie! Oh so excited for you!! Praying for a sticky bean! You aren't crazy to want symptoms... I get it! LOL

Kema - sorry you are so sick lady. Hope the medicine the doc gave you helps tons! Take care of yourself.

ATM - I am CD6 and have EWCM again!!! Just like last month I have it right after AF stops. What the? Going to take an opk when I get home from work. I think my new thermometer doesn't work. The darn thing keeps giving me the same temp!! I took it again after I had been up awhile to see and it registers the same. Not right!!! Darn it! I have to go get another new one. LOL

User Image

7 years ago

Reported this post. So annoying!

7 years ago

Cd22
I think AF will be here any day. Started spotting today.

7 years ago

Hey ladies! I've been trying to get on here pass few days and it's been giving me an error Blah blah. Anyways I'm in cd 16 and still no pos opk! Congrats to the lady who just got the bfp sorry I'm bad at remembering names lol. I've been having head aches like bad that no medicine is getting rid of them. Hope everyone is doing ok and well!

7 years ago

Good morning all,

Wozzle there is a natural remedy for headaches that includes pink Himalayan salt and fresh lemons. Look it up online. Hope you get some relief soon. I know how debilitating headaches can be.

Hope everyone is getting some rest to gear up for BD week!
We need some of our veterans on here to get some BFP's.

7 years ago

Heres hoping 39, arghh the ads on here driving me mad, pop up everytime I load a page, how are you 39? any more spotting? hope its stops lovely, Baby get that thermometer sorted ready in time for ov, hoping to this weekend and an early ov as won't be with dh cd12-16, odds against us this cycle
Kerzie are you ok hun -x-
& to all

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo