Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1851 - 1860 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies,

Hope everyone is well. I am kinda new to the site and was just catching up on the last couple pages of posts. Wishing good things for everyone, you all seem so supportive of each other.

My DP and I have started trying again after a MC. He is wonderful to talk to about most things, but I think the intimate details of my cycle are lost on him. he would much rather participate in his part than hear about what cycle day I am.. lol. And I'm ok with that. Once we decide to to really give this a try, I have become a google crazed reader on everything to get pregnant in your 40's. I tend to dive all in and over educate- ya know?

This is my second cycle of trying. CD 10, My first time trying ovulation test strips- just to be sure things are happening down there!

I have two girls, ages 6 and 9 with my ex. they just started school.. busy busy! Anyone else have other children? I started in my 30s... Sometimes I think I'm absolutely crazy trying for another at 42.. other times, I feel like a superhero, ready to take on anything.

Baby dust, baby dust!!

7 years ago

Hi,
Calvin. How do you know you are out if af isn't in full flow? Do a lot of ladies not spot during the first missed period? Didn't know about the fibroid thing, I hate that we can't get blood tests to put us out our misery. Do you take anything to help with the fibroid? Sorry for all the questions it's a subject I don't know much about.

Ani. Another wee girl, how wonderful I'm glad your both doing great, time has passed so fast Are you organized for her? It's so exciting

Meg. hello and welcome! Sorry about your mc, hope you get a sticky wee bean soon. I knew nothing when I started ttc, with my ds I had regular sex and didn't even know when I ovulated. I have read SO much but it keeps my mind off things when af comes. You might want to look into charting your bbt, it's the only way to confirm ovulation has happened after the surge, it gives peace of mind. You should still have time to get enough pre o temps to notice the o temp jump. I have a six year old son who runs me off my feet, but I love it. Looking forward to getting to know you better and hope you get your bfp soon

7 years ago • Post starter

Anyone heard of ionic foot baths? They are meant to reduce the pba build up in the body. Has anyone tried it and does it work??

Hey ladies I tried to go back and catch up on the "tea" lol but any who welcome and nice to meet all the new people. My cycle started yesterday so my first appointment is the 3rd day testing in the morning in which they will take blood and o an ultra sound. I will let you guys know the next step as we go along. I am so nervous as it sounds like a lot of blood taking and I HATE needles..lol Yall have a great day from the Georgia Peach!!

nooooo

User image

7 years ago

AF is here with a vengeance today. No question. Kerzie, in answer to your question, there isn't much for me to take. DR says it'll resolve itself or it won't and I'm stuck with it. I could get a couple of d&cs and see if we could scrape it out, but you risk damaging the uterus - not something I wanna risk.

I'm not going to do clomid this cycle, although I have one prescription left. I think I'll save that. I think I'm going to try the Vitex/Chasteberry for 3 mos and see if that works. It's supposed to even out your hormones.

Meghanwade42 - welcome to the over 40 club! I'm 41. I have one 19 yr old son, got married 2 yrs ago, had a stillborn last year and am TTC again. He has four, so yes, we have a full house of teens, and are totally crazy for wanting to start again, but I want one that is half him and half me. I would really like to be a mom again before I'm a grandmother lol.

7 years ago

Hey Ladies,

Anybody testing today? Still sitting on my hands over here, trying not to think about it, however I might not be able to test until Saturday, depends on the weather, that darn tropical storm is set to go right over us and I don't know how bad the roads'll get but they're calling for high winds anyways, we'll see. And maybe by Saturday I'll know if i need to test or not

7 years ago

Hi,
Cd1 for me, woke up early hours with cramps and sure enough the witch caught me Had no warning, no temp dip, no spotting so assumed I had another day or two before af, even my boobs are still sore.
So we're all looking to you pumpkin to cheer us all up with a happy , Hope the is too busy tormenting me that she forgets you (also hope the storm goes away)

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend xx

Kerzie - Sadly enough, I started spotting late afternoon yesterday, and she's hit me full force today, I in turn was hoping to be cheered by a BFP from you But hey, doesn't that make us cycle buddies at the very least? I'm counting today as CD1 since the bleeding all that much yesterday evening. for this cycle

7 years ago

Sorry pumpkin , next cycle will be ours

Have any of you ladies checked your cervical position during af? Mine is usually low, hard and open but this month is so high I can hardly feel it and was squishy and open yesterday, firmer and more closed today? Couldn't get a tampax in comfy and tried to figure out why. Can this happen sometimes? I'm worried my hormones are unbalanced and causing this.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo