Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

781 - 790 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

No mucus, just brown watery spotting..

8 years ago

oh, and Aniaka, the first day was "pink" spotting and the rest of the 6 day's were brown spotting. Never red, like a period. Slight cramping, but nothing like a period and a headache.

8 years ago

Hey ladies Ive been MIA trying to find another job and interviewing. Well im on my 3rd day of clomid and ready to give it a go this month again. I have to stay off the internet and googling information its depressing..lol

any who good luck to you Holly its got to be something good at the end.
Good luck to all!!

User image

8 years ago

Good morning lovely ladies (CD18 5DPO)
Very wet here on south coast in UK, yuck!
How is everyone, Holly wow all very interesting ad the plot thickens, you must be worn out but seem to be handling it all very well, your right no point stressing, if your cervix is high AF is prob not gonna appear keep us updated -x-x-x-
Good to hear from you Audnaz, how have you been feeling, yea the website been poo, I contacted them on support link but they said it will be sorted soon, that was a few days ago you got your in so thats good
39 how exciting, when did you test last, CD17? Gonna be a long cycle
Ania sounds interesting , Ive never taken any notice of cm but last 2 days (TMI) had a lot of white creamy stuff and had to change underwear a few times, strange one cos I never really noticed it before now, hoping its a good sign although implantation hasn't happened yet where are you in cycle?
Hope your well Teacher and Kerzie, love to all

8 years ago

Holly keep checking your cervix and don't finish this cycle until you get proper period bleeding, that's what I've been told. I also had low cervix for few days and it keeps high-medium now.

I know how weird it sounds but I can feel my uterus when I move and sit. Weird.

39 don't let go of hope and keep bding.
Audunaz, had the same problems with site, it seems to behave netter now.

8 years ago

OMG I've been driving myself mad all day. Did a FRER this morning, and I swear there is a faint line, its a proper squinter, can't even get the line to pick up on my phone, so been wasting a whole day squinting away at a FRER!!! ARGGGGHHHHH!! Why do I test so early? Tomorrow seems an age away!

Fingers crossed!!

8 years ago

BEEN THERE DONE THAT TEACHERMUM!!! UGH!!! DON"T LOOK!!! LOL
oxoxoxxo

8 years ago

Good Morning ladies,

CD18, looking at my temps I did have a 4/10th of a drop on Friday. From 97.36 to 97.32, so I could have O'd on Thursday. I am just so use to a huge drop to 96 then back up to 97. Maybe it's the chinese herbs I am taking. I hope we bd'd enough at the right time. I am going batty just with minor temp changes so I can only imagine what it's like for Holly and Ani.

Teacher what dpo are you?

Aud good to hear from you. You are in the tww with me, Pink and maybe Baby.

Holly and Ani one or both of you have to get a BFP soon!

Pink are you going to wait until AF is due to test? I am certainly going to try to wait. I hate not seeing a second definitive pink line. AF due next week but not exactly sure of day since I don't know when I O'd.

I found a story online that I wanted to post for others to read. I will have to get it from my ipad and post later.

Have a Great Monday!

8 years ago

Hi 39, I'm 10dpo. AF due on Friday. X

8 years ago

Hello 39!!! Missed ya girl! ;-) I WOULD LOVE A

From the movie, "Jerry Maguire". WHOSE WITH ME???? HA! LOL

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo