Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

901 - 910 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Thanks 39!!! I took opk test 40 mins ago..Can you see my bbt chart? My temp went up this am.

8 years ago

39-Is it ok to take Tylenol?

8 years ago

Yes you can take tylenol.

8 years ago

Morning ladies (12dpo)
today, gutted, will have a little sob then head off to work, long shift so at least I wont be able to brood til tonight
Sorry Teacher, guess theres quite a few heading for Feb babies
39 any luck?
Hope your ok Kerzie,BD time?
Have a good week ladies -x-x-x-x-

8 years ago

Morning everyone! Thanks 39 for your advice! last night and had postive OPK last night! Feeling sore this morning! lol Going to tonight too. That'll make 3 night's in a row. PLEASE PRAY I HAVE THE STAMINA...lol oh and my DH too! lol
Pinkster-I'm so sorry...Life sucks sometimes! I hate it that you are going through this. Please stay positive and I'll be thinking about you today!
39-I'm praying for your soon! How's your daughter?
Shanta/Aniayka/Giggles/Emerald/Kerzie-How are you? Haven't heard much from your end...

Take care and have a wonderful day ladies!!!

8 years ago

Hey Babyone and hey ladies.. Sorry ive been MIA but i had my hip bath this weekend adn also it was full of trying to catch this ovulation and make a baby!!

How are you ladies? Let me read back t see if i missed anything or fill me in.

Sorry teacher about the witch and i think i read someones daughter was in an accident. Im sending prayers up for you !!

Hope all gets preggo this cycle!
Yall have a great week!!

User image

8 years ago

Hey ladies!! Just wanted to give an update that I got to see the strong heartbeat today and baby is measuring on time! I am so relieved. I finally get to be released to an OB! The morning sickness is definitely here as well.

So sorry to those who the witch got! I want you all to know I am pulling for you and cheering you on!!! Also sending LOADS of baby dust towards those that are about to O and to those that are about to test!!

8 years ago

Kaimarie that is EXCELLENT news!! YEAH!!!! Good for you and baby!!!!

8 years ago

Good Morning Beautiful Baby Makers!!

Kaimarie it is great hearing from you. So happy that all is well with you and the baby. How is your dh handling it all?

Pink I know the feeling. Do you feel like af is about to start? Because if you don't then you are still in the game honey.

Holly glad I could help. Keep temping and make sure you bd after you O. I think dh and I don't bd enough especially after O. Praying you get your bfp.

Well I should get af any day now. My spotting has gone from light brown to dark brown.

I hope everyone is doing well.

8 years ago

Hi all, thanks to all who sent their wishes, so grateful. 2 chemicals in a row has hit me hard and Ive spent most of today sobbing...think the hormones aren't helping either and suspect I need some extra iron with all the bleeding (sorry TMI!).

Good luck to all the +OPK's

Kaimarie

I'm sure tomorrow I dust my self off and start again and find my positivity again.

xx

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo