Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

361 - 370 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Evening ladies...I need help. I went out to get a BBT today and it wasn't as easy as i thought it was going to be... I didn't find one AT ALL after going to 3 drug stores!! Does anyone recommend one? Should I just order one?

Help please..

8 years ago

39, it's a test that is very very sensitive to the hcg levels and can recognize them 6 days before you missed period

8 years ago

Hi Lunar - I purchased mine at a Rite Aide drugstore. Sorry I don't know what brand it is, but it's purple and digital. I remember it was a little tricky to locate in the store. Maybe you should order one online unless someone has any suggestions?? Sorry I don't feel like I'm much help there.

ATM - soo it seems as though AF is arriving. I started to spot and now my cd1 will be the earliest I've ever had....on cd18!! Yikes!

User Image

8 years ago

Don't know why this posted twice!

User Image

8 years ago

LOL guess I edited it in time... Must be time for bed! My brain isn't functioning properly. LOL

User Image

8 years ago

Hey girls, frer negative, well there is a shadow line on it but I expect that with my symptoms I'd get some kore than shadow. Aparently they now give shadow lines, expect AF soon.
Edit: the line is visibly pink after some time!!!!!!
Not losing my hope yet.

8 years ago

Wow ania that looks like a bfp to me yay -x-
Sorry to hear babyangel, but ive had a tiny bit of spotting since wed, still no AF lol, this morn, now cd31 18dpo lol, to all

8 years ago

Good Morning Ladies,

Ani - that looks like a

Baby/Pink - Sorry to hear that but hopefully stays away and you guys get your later.

No symptoms for me....I don't feel any different.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/sticky_vibes.gif

8 years ago

Morning ladies - (CD3)

Sorry for the short and hasty post last evening. My DS is sick at home these last few days and nothing is going as planned this week. UGH.

Baby - thanks for the recommendation. I will seek out a Rite Aid and hope I can find it. Otherwise I will just order, but there were so many with terrible reviews I hope I don't end up with a piece of garbage.

Ani - fingers crossed!

39 - glad to hear you should be in your new home soon!

Happy Friday to everyone!

8 years ago

Happy Friday ladies!! (Cd22 10dpo)

Lunar - try Walmart. My thermometer doesn't say bbt. Just get one that measures the hundredth decimal place.

Mrs. D thank you for answering. Okay so the PT was for pregnancy test. I must have been having a moment. LOL

Ani - that sure does look like a positive. Are you going to take another test? Feeling excited for you!

BabyAngel - Is your spotting red or brown?

Okay so DH and I did the deed this morning and I had pinkish red spotting afterwards. I have never had this before. Usually if I spot before my cycle it is brown. Anyone else experience this?

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo