Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

931 - 940 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

morning gals!!! Well we tried, but things wouldn't work in his department, because of intense pain, no matter what I did! I"M SO MAD!!!! UGH! Another month gone! Well we DID do on April 30th and May 1st and I laid down for 30mins after! Let's pray that was enough! Today DH goes to acupuncturist for neck/shoulders/upper back! And on Saturday he has his 2nd appointment too! I pray this helps and we will be in the game again! Yes, I DO feel like the energizer bunny! BUT, I need new batteries in me! HA! LOL You know I'm younger than DH and this is taking a toll on the poor man! LOL Poor guy! We are having horrific storms here today and could use prayer! Lightening struck my DH's building next to him and the office has a leak in the roof 4 ft behind his desk! We have been losing power and I have to be on the roads later. Could use prayer for that and a baby please! I'm praying this is our month anyways, despite all the mishaps! Feeling the pain and emotional roller coaster of it all today! Trying to stay positive though! I'm so glad I have you all! Prayers, love, and protection for you all today!

8 years ago

Good Morning all.. Kerzie the job is for school social work (my dream job) i think it went well and I pry they call m soon!!

I have gone off my every other day sex to everyday..lol so Today is 1DPO I hate the 2 week wait!!

I hope this is my month as well baby one..We got this!!

Have a great day ladies!!

User image

8 years ago

Well showing symptoms already...Nauseated feeling like throwing up, headache, lower back pain, fatigue just like last month...Praying if I am it doesn't end in a CP again...Prayers appreciated please....
Temp. is steady and climbing slowly-took tylenol yesterday and today and could have affected my temp. (Temp. maybe even higher!) I usually am sick only the day I ov, not the day after. This is a good sign for me!

8 years ago

Sorry Mico for your loss. So sad.

Pink, is your man back? Hugs.

Baby, fingers crossed for you.

Thank you to all who have suggested progesterone cream, I've got a tube of Emerita ProGest...so how much and when do I use it, instructions in the box are for menopause!

to all!

8 years ago

Hey teacher,
Looked back through old posts for this link on progesterone cream and ttc. Hope it helps xx

http://www.progesteronetherapy.com/faq-conception.html

8 years ago • Post starter

Hello all (o day),

Holly, it's the day after your positive opk that you ovulate so that makes it today, explaining why you still feel Crap. Maybe it's something to do with the lh surge that has that effect? Feel better soon. Don't forget to bd for next few days to make sure you don't miss the egg (even if you have to use self insemination.

Pink. Happy birthday to your daughter, May the fourth be with you! Yup my dh has taught my ds it too and am hearing it non stop, my jaw hurts from fake laughing. Hope you get spoilt tomorrow.

Shanta. Any news on the job?

39. How are you doing?

Afm. Shattered today, had to take a nap as only had a few hours sleep before getting ds ready for school. Will be bd'ing early tonight so I can use my bed for sleeping, blissful sleep.

8 years ago • Post starter

NO NEWS YET...IM SITTING HERE ON EDGE..LOL

User image

8 years ago

We can't do it today, DH is in acupuncture and he's not allowed any activity, including sex... :-( I feel horrible anyways and that isn't helping. I have never felt like this, usually I'm a one day ov feeling crappy kinda day. Extremely nauseated....Stretchy CM today and positive opk yesterday. We BD on 4/30th and 5/1st....So praying that was the ticket...

Happy Birthday to Pinkster's daughter!!!

8 years ago

Have a good evening ladies!

8 years ago

Hi all,

Holly glad you weathered the storm. Sorry you can't bd. Have you considered oral and putting the semen in a softcup and inserting it? Desperate times, desperate measures.

Happy birthday lil pink!

Kerzie I am good. Got AF today but I'm not down or anything. I think the sperm is fertilizing the egg but not implanting. I'm still doing the acupuncture and going to get back to working out.

to all of you in your O stage or TWW.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo