Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

341 - 350 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Good morning everyone. (CD1)

As expected returned right on schedule. Even though I mostly expected it I was still bummed this morning when it showed full force.

Oh well. Only thing to do is learn from this past cycle and move on the next. Full of promise and HOPE that March will be MY month! If it works out this month we could have a Christmas baby!

I am going to start temping this month in hopes that it will help me pinpoint O even better.

Ani - So sorry you feel depressed. I totally know what you mean. Its just so darn hard to keep being positive and hopeful when what you want so badly seems almost within reach each month only to be let down.. I hope that if your is coming that it doesn't linger and you can get on with this month.

Kerzie - She found me! I guess the only good thing about her showing is that now I can just move on and focus on this next cycle.

Happy - My DH's parents thought about moving closer to us a few years back, but then decided against it. Having to relocate and find new doctors at their age was not something they were jumping up and down to do.. At this point his dad can still maintain both of them, but i don't know for how long. At that point it will be time to have the convo again.

Pink - Hope you are doing ok. Just checking in... xoxo

Have a good day ladies...

8 years ago

Ania & Lunar snap, here today , not gonna try clomid again until dh gets his sperm test in April, not gonna bother temping etc this month, me n dh devastated and not sure what else to try, cried so much this month, to the rest of you lovely ladies -x-

8 years ago

Good morning everyone,

Hope all is well in babe-making land. Sorry to hear some of you had af arrive. Lunar, you right! It just means get ready for the next cycle.

Pink- sorry to hear that, I'm wishing you well and hoping your time is coming soon!!

afm- cd2. Never thought I'd be happy for AF. But i'm excited to get another chance to try. DH has been a butt the past few days.. hopefully his attitude improved by bd time or it might be a problem lol!

8 years ago

Ani. If CD5 and CD28 were rogue temps then CD31 would fit as ovulation better. The coverline on here is not very sensitive, I wish it could be adjusted manually for each individual. Let's face it not every woman's temp jumps a whole 0.6 after ovulation, some women are 0.4 and 0.2. If ovulation is not detected with your bbt on here try experiment with other charts and find one that suits your temps.
Have you had any restless nights? Always mark in the notes if you were hot and anything that could have caused it, hubby slumped over you, too many covers, up and down going to toilet, even dreams can cause a temp spike. Do you use opk at all? Might give you a better idea.
It sucks not knowing when you o for definite, it happened to me last month. Hope it's too early and you get your

Lunar. I'm sorry next time pick a better hiding place A Christmas baby would be the best present ever, who wants gadgets and socks anyway. You going to do anything different this month or is it sure and steady to win the race?

Pink. I'm so sorry I would have had my hopes up too with all your symptoms. Allow yourself a day or two to grieve what could have been then dig deep and find the strength to come back. I understand not using clomid until you are sure everything is ok but you still have a chance doing it all natural, DON'T give up hope sweetie! We are here to stop you slumping into the bad place

Audnaz. Nice to see you back all positive and ready to go! Have you looked into natural supplements to keep your cycle regular or can the docs give you something to help? I'm sure your dh butt behaviour is due to frustration of being helpless and unable to fix everything for you, talk to him and tell him you don't expect him to. Men don't get that a cuddle, holding our hand or just listening is all we need. Extra good luck this cycle

Afm. CD15 and cm starting to get stretchy, got to be a good sign, right? I'm just a bit anxious after last month.

to you all

8 years ago • Post starter

Hello Ladies! Boy.... I've had to 'try' to catch up on all the conversation... you have been busy! I'm sorry if this is a little 'generic', but my heart is there....

For all of you who have recently been visited by AF and did not have the welcome mat out... New month = new hope! I know it is difficult, but please try to keep positive. I have also had those drowning in my sorrows days, but have overcome and just kept plugging away.. or is it BD away?!

For the record, I don't think 46 is too old to be a mom. (Sorry, don't remember who questioned this) I just turned 47. I feel I have a whole lotta love for another child, but I also believe that God will decide that outcome. I pray that everyone here gets that BFP their heart so desperately wants.

ATM - I am CD16 and crap I either missed my O day or didn't at all. I just posted my month in my countdown page. I remember when I took my 1st opk on cd9 the line was there, but not darker than my test line. I'm thinking it was around that time. Darn it! I usually test on cd8, but was out of tests sooooo you know how that goes. My CM wasn't obvious either. AF is to arrive on 3/20 so we'll see.

Sending and lots of love!!!

User Image

8 years ago

Kerzie, you are a gem. Hugs and kisses.

After the morning disapointment I had Phone appointment with my GP at work and I was told that I will probably not get any treatment for my PCOS because I have one kid already. Ended up coming home from work early because I couldn't stop crying.

I adjusted the ovu time on my chart. On 29th I had a scan and now I know that the diominant folicle was 19mm so I probably had ovu afterwards.
29th I couldn't warm up at night and I was freezing.
14th-21st I was in Poland so one hour off and afterwards we had the move so I magine the temps are VERY off.

I don't know. The abdomen still twitches... same with nipples. I have LOADS of cm, i need to make sure I note everything, sometimes I think it's not important and it is.

8 years ago

Cd11

Quick note from the doctors office...
Ultrasound showed 3 follicles on left (14, 15.2, 15,6) and 2 on right (12 and 12.6) but ok this am was positive (clear blue digital blinking smiley face) so then wanted to do bloodwork to check my LH level...which says it's close but not peaked yet. So want me to come back for another ultrasound in 2 days to see if right grows or left takes over...then decide if we go through with iui or cancel.

On the one hand, yay! Making good follicles and don't seem to have a lot of cycle related problems...on the other hand, I am moving around work trips, changing plane tickets, because I can't seem to figure out how to live my life around all these extra steps. It will be easy to justify taking time off when we have a baby...but there's no easy way to take time off to MAKE the baby.

And I am deathly afraid of an ectopic pregnancy so don't want to risk that at all (only because the wait after methotrexate or surgery would keep us from trying again for so long).

Ok. Rant over. Waiting rooms are the worst.

TTC since 11/14 for #1 1/16 clomid, 3 follicles. cancelled iui due to blocked tube 2/16 Clomid/ovidrel/IUI, 3 follicles - BFN 3/16 clomid, 4 follicles. cancelled iui due to blocked tube 4/16 Clomid/ovidrel/IUI, 4 follicles but only one on right side

8 years ago

Hello Ladies,

Trying to catch up on all the action I missed. Responding is not as easy on my little phone.
Aniayka - I don't know if any words can console you now but know that we are all pulling for you. Maybe there are some natural remedies out there.

All the others out there ...still ttc don't lose hope...no matter what others might say or obstacles we are faced, stand strong in our wants and desires. I'm a strong believer in prayer also. It works!

Just trying to send some positive vibes out there while I'm in my tww.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/sticky_vibes.gif

8 years ago

Ani. Found some info on natural remedies for pcos, here is the link,
http://www.top10homeremedies.com/home-remedies/home-remedies-polycystic-ovary-syndrome-pcos.html
It gives the top ten natural treatments, worth a try but still hoping you won't need it

Baby. I can't work your temps out either, they seem high for the first part of your cycle when comparing it to last month's temps. Maybe you had something coming on? (As in cold or flu) Keep checking your cm, just in case it didn't happen and tries again. Not knowing sucks, I hope your chart is clearer in a few days

Happy. Making a baby in this day and age should be a lot easier, one pill, one night and boom your pregnant. Now wouldn't that be something I hope the timing all works out with min stress.
My fear is the same for an ectopic pregnancy, I don't have the time to loose ttc.

Mico. Where about are you in the tww? I hope it passes quick for you with a positive outcome

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies,

So much chatter on here nowadays. I love the support team we have going.

Kerzie- ttc while in dh's mother's house has been almost non-existent! She is awake later than we are and our room is right next to the living room. So I am always saying no your mother is awake.

BabyAngel glad to have you back. My o time this month was like yours with very little EWCM. I actually didn't see any until after I ovulated. My cycle is due on Tuesday.

Pink - Cry as much as you need to dear. Then remember your dream and get back at it.

Wishing everyone much success with conceiving during this spring season of new beginnings and fresh starts!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo