Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1831 - 1840 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ladies i have missed you all so.. A lot has been going on with me.. My first appointments to have the testing have been pushed back to the next cycle as they coincided with the first days of schools and I could take off from work.

I will still keep you guys informed as I go along.
HOw have you guys been ? any new news? and pregnancies? I hope so fill me in. ANy new members to our forum? let me know i miss yous!!
SOrry I havent been on its just middle school teaching sucks and i am studying for this teacher test I have to take September 15th so i have been studying for that and hating my job i do co teaching special ed and we are treated so bad in education but any who im pushing on.

User image

7 years ago

Hi,
39. Not one to openly praying but just said one for you You deserve to get a bfp, always remember that. Take it easy and no heavy lifting just in case xx

Calvin. If you use the tools on your hpt pic it makes the line so much clearer I hope your wee bean sticks and your line becomes beautifully dark Want so bad to congratulate you but don't want to jinx things so will hold off for a day or two

Shanta. Sounds like you need a hug! We appreciate you and any time you need to distress we are here for you. You will do great in your exams, I'm glad your going to keep us updated with how you get on at the doctor, sorry it had to get 're scheduled until next month but at least some of the pressure should be off your shoulders by then. Take care sweetie

Pink. We miss you and are sending never ending

7 years ago • Post starter

Happy Sunday!

Kerzie thank you so much for that prayer. That was so sweet. Huge smile over here. Either way I will still be smiling because of your kindness. So are you all baby danced out?

Calvin I still see a line. for a dark pink test line in the next few days. I know you are probably going crazy not wanting to get excited and anxious to test again. Drink a cup of warm tea and try to relax. I just finished reading about all the health benefits of Rooibos tea so I am going to get some today. It's supposed to be calming.

My dd came home Friday night so we spent a little time together yesterday. I am grateful that we had an enjoyable time. Spotting has gotten darker and cramps have been worse. When I wake up I have right side cramps and throughout the day more centered lower cramps. A little lightheaded yesterday. Not reading too much into it since spotting is normally a sign of af coming for me. Temp dropped to 97.54. Hope everyone has a joyful day!

7 years ago

Shanta it's great to hear from you. I hope your job becomes more enjoyable! No stress for prime baby making. Take care Georgia peach.

7 years ago

Hey ladies, 9dpo today and trying hard not to let my poas addiction get the best of me, was hard to avoid buying a test earlier at the store going to do all I can to wait til Friday, which is my day of expected period, makes it feel like it's going to be a long week. My sinuses have cleared up a lot, thank god, and it oddly enough it stayed mainly in my nose, instead of traveling down into my throat and my chest like it normally would have. Also having some stomach issues today, very upset stomach and some serious nausea, but i'm starting to feel slightly better this afternoon. Also still noticing some increased CM Sorry for the TMI but , not usually that er...'wet' feeling down there, so maybe it's a sign? Not sure but i'm doing my best to keep my hopes low to avoid a big let down, I feel less optimistic this month, and like I'm probably out? But at the same time, im keeping a small glimmer of hope alive. Anyways, best of luck to all you ladies, i'm pulling for each and every one of you

7 years ago

Pumpkin good luck holding out until Friday. Hope this is your month. A Labor Day surprise!

I just tested and it's negative. Needed to go ahead and get it out of the way so I can move on to the next cycle. Feeling like af will start at anytime now. Sad on the inside and smiling on the outside.

7 years ago

Tomorrow will be 1 DPO and have a big fat zero of a chance since we have not bd since last ovulation. A weekend full of hurt feelings. He told me today to make him an appoint to see the doc for low libido but seriously so upset right now I don't even care anymore.

7 years ago

Hello lovely ladies,
gosh I miss you all soo much but still read up on all the posts every day in the hope Ill be joining you all again one day. Me & OH are not back together, he has cried and apologised and done everything he could but Im just not feelin it, I feel very sad he is upset but after 6 years I just dont love him anymore from whats gone on in the past I dearly would love a baby still and he has used that to try to get me back, offering me 10k so we can have fertility treatment but that kinda feels like bribery and a wrong reason to try again. Anyway enough about me, Im well, been building a rabbit hutch all weekend from spare wood as rescued a bunny, reminds me of when I had them when I was a kid and making the most of my girls, (especially as older 2 will be off to uni very soon-gonna be mega weird)
Thank you 39/baby and Kerzie, shucks I miss y'all, hoping you get your dream and waiting every month with bated breath, it feels like I been out months but still into 1st month and due in a week.
39 sending all my your way -x-
Kezie-how are you feelin, as usual your about egging everyone else on and not saying much about yourself, hope your well and in the running -x-
Shanta-glad to hear alls well, jobs good n busy yay and also that treatments coming up, I reckon your be preggers by xmas -x-
Calvin-your test looks fab, wow hope this is it girl, -x-
Baby-My daughter has just had her braces off, she was fine with them, just ached a little bit 1st day, 4th child done, (had to sort partners daughter anorl) and glad as been doing the orthodontist runs for the last 5 years, of course its all worth it as all their teeth look fab and wish I had done the same Good luck with the , hope your well and miss you too -x-
Chicks-Im so sorry, get the tea in him, it really works and improves the sperm as well as many other things, I started taking some in tablet form and although took a bit longer to work its magic it def made me hornier even if he has one sachet of the powder in his coffee/tea first morning expect to notice results within a week, if not I hope the doc comes up with some ideas
Oh as for reading, diff stages of my life I read diff things, use to be autobiographies, then all the horrors, Stephen King, James Herbert, then murder/mystery cosnspiracies (bourne sagas, DaVinci code), more recently its the dark angels and demons haha, when I use to spend hours on trains travelling I would read anything I could get my hands on to pass the time, Love n luck to all of you, will update when Ive got some better news, feel like I really shouldnt be on here now not trying but hopefully will be again sometime soon
Oh P.S. just found out an old friend of mine is preggers 45 yrs old, wasnt even trying, her new partner said he couldnt have children as tried with his ex for years and had allsorts of fertility treatment so she had coil removed and poof shes 5 months gone, a little girl, just shows (really pleased for her/them but a bit jel anorl )

7 years ago

Hi Ladies!

Calvin - How exciting! Yes, !!!

Chicks - I'm sorry that your're your upset. DH wanting to see a dr sounds like a step in the right direction. I hope your're feeling better soon

Pumpkin - Good job holding out....LOL. Your signs sound promising. I like it!

39 - Boooo on the BFN! As they say it's not over until the shows....right?!

Kerzie - The sun shining is an excuse to buy a new dress LOL! I'm on the search for shoes as I type this!

Shanta - Hi there nice to meet ya!

AFM - It's CD4. I'm just here waiting for O time. DH and I were in Toys R Us looking for a bike for my young DS and we passed by one of those fancy Mama Roo seats/rocker (looks very futuristic to me) Anyhoo, DH told me he wanted to get one for the new baby. That made me sad I didn't get a BFP this month. I mean I was disappointed that AF got me but I shook it off and looked ahead to September. His comment made me emotional

FF has predicted my fertile window 9/5 thru 9/8 (O day). I guess this is the upside to a 26 day cycle. I don't have to wait long. *Sigh*

I've read a few posts about gender swaying. For a girl you're supposed to follow a low sodium, low potassium, low fat diet. As well as high calcium and high magnesium. I'm not sure how much I believe in all this but I may try some things. It wouldn't hurt me to up my calcium and magnesium neither would going low sodium, lower (adding healthier) fat. Hypertension runs in my family. I've already started down that path anyways. I don't plan to follow any of the bd-ing rules. I can't afford abstain from any fertile days. Ha!

I wish everyone a great and stress free week!

User Image

7 years ago

Just a quick update - thanks for not jinxing me. I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant. I'm not out till Thursday when AF should get me, and I've gotten a bunch of faint, VERRY faint lines on the cheapies and a couple of walmart cheapies, but BFN on two FRERs, especially this morning. And the faint lines aren't getting any darker. I'm going to wait till later and test again - I already cancelled my appt. just in case, but I'm not feeling good about it. Temp went slightly down today like it's getting ready to plummet. Bummed.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo