Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Kerzie and the rest, your an amazing source of info and support, I got a sperm sample test, just 2 circles, one blue and you put drips/dye in the other circle, his was slightly lighter then the dark circle so think its prob slightly lower then average, not OV yet but BD this morn anyway hopefully will over next few days, lots of exciting stories so far on here and there had better be some at the end of this month, let us know when you test next ladies, this bit is exciting but also nerve racking , to all -x-x-x-

8 years ago

Good morning,
This morning I have a very bad headaches and a like nauseous. Don't feel good at all

8 years ago

MrsD sorry u feel rough but your symptoms are good -x-

8 years ago

Are they ? My nipples are sore too

8 years ago

I also have a lot of cm when I wipe. And it's like yellowish white

8 years ago

Thats good MrsD
Im only CD11 but hd pos OPKs since day 1 lol today being the strongest, tried soft cup to day after BD, hope it works, im kinda excited and hoping clomid will work

8 years ago

Hi ladies. Happy weekend Hopefully by the next weekend most of us will be sitting here with bfps!!!!

MrsD, your symptoms sound like textbook pregnancy symptoms.

Pink, you mentioned line being strongest today. I'm sure you already know know but just to make sure - opks are different than pregnancy tests. So you will see a line sometimes all cycle long and only when it's the same color as the control line is when it's positive. Call me silly but I had to throw it out there because I really don't understand why that's happening.
As for the sperm count. My sis's dh had only like 5million which is VERY low. Diet, ginseng and other vitamins can definitely raise it so don't worry about it. Good luck with the softcup. I've heard lots of success stories.

Kerzie You're the BEST!!!! Thanks so much for the link. Again, very helpful. I really appreciate you going out of your way to help out. I haven't tried progesterone cream but have been thinking about it. I asked my obgyn for a prog test, she refused. I don't understand why. I mean it takes like a second and I would be paying for it so it's frustrating. I will give it a month or two and then will try it. Don't want to take too much.
That was funny how the auto correct works where is Franny btw. Wonder how she's doing.

Everyone else - how are you ladies doing?

8 years ago

Hiya jandei, the lines have matched up the same except for yesterdays and thurs it was fainter but todays bck as strong as the control line, I will upload onto prof if I can :)

8 years ago

yea def upload

8 years ago

Should be on my prof now lovely -x-

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo