Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

491 - 500 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Teachermum69- I am so sorry hun!!

Welcome Joyfyer thank you for sharing your story!! Wishing you lots and lots of

So everyone AF should be here tomorrow I am hoping she stays away but doubting that she will. I hadn't had too bad of cramps since 10 dpo! I am currently 12 dpo and all day yesterday my uterus was hurting (is that weird?). I think its from rough BD... Anyways I had to leave work early yesterday because I started feeling like I was coming down with a cold. I started feeling the exact way on Sunday but it went away... Not sure what that is all about! I do have very exciting news though! Hubs and I are looking at houses to buy!! I am so excited! I am so happy that we will have a house of our own to bring our baby home to! I wish everyone lots and lots of
I haven't tested yet just because I don't really see the need to because I don't really have any symptoms besides the typical AF symptoms. If she doesn't show by tomorrow night I will probably test!

8 years ago

11DPO. this morning I almost fainted. Everything got black and ringing in my ears. I sat down on couch and waited for it to pass. I've had a nonstop headache and so very sick to my stomach, DH has ran to town to get a test. If neg then just bad case of PMS which does not explain the fainting. I haven't checked my blood pressure lately. Eating and drinking ok so that's no problem. I'll update when I test. I feel like it's just pms and maybe stress.

8 years ago

Took a First Response 6 day sooner digital. It's neg. My bld pressure 100/68 so that's not the problem. Maybe I'll feel better once that wicked gets here.

8 years ago

Doctor just called... I don't have chlamydia!! Whew, good thing since I didn't even know I was tested for it. I was like "well thank God" lol.... And my AMH level was a 7.2 soooo I have plenty eggs left in reserve. So why are all the tests coming back good yet I can't get pregnant?!?!?!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

8 years ago

Hi ladies,

Teachermum I am so sorry about your test. I am sure you are even more fertile right now so have a great BD session next cycle. Did you go to the doctor?

Welcome Joy and to you.

Chicks the digital tests do not pick up as early. Try a dollar store test.

I am on cd17 I think. I am having extremely sensitive teeth. I read that can be a symptom.

Where is Kerzie??

8 years ago

Thanks 39, I'll sure try that.

8 years ago

AF is here and the new cycle begins! Does anyone know as this is a chemical loss if I just count this as day 1 and assume OV is approx 14 days?

Yes, I went to docs, he just said yes I think your having a little miscarriage...made my cry as chemical pregnancy seemed less personal, silly really. Anyway, off we go on the whirlwind again. Light, love and baby dust to you all. Xx

8 years ago

Happy Friday Ladies

Teachermum I would think that this would be day 1.

Cd19 for me. I have had a headache since Wednesday night. Praying for relief today. 13 months of trying... I sure would like to see what a BFP looks and feels like!

Showers of to us all.

8 years ago

Teacher I had a CP. My doctor told me to treat it as a normal af and the next cycle we got pregnant with no complications. Hope to see you back next month except next cycle we will be TTC 2017!!

8 years ago

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this thread! 7 dpo and tested 2 day's ago..Got an evaporation line..Waiting until 4/5/16 to test again...AF not supposed to show until 4/9th.. Waiting is sooo hard. Had a mc 2 yrs ago. TTC #1...Hopeful for Had FSH, hormone testing done..Everything is green lights. Been TTC for 12 month's off and on, but really starting getting serious last month.

to all!!!!!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo