Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1681 - 1690 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Hi girls,
Popping in to say hello. I was hoping that I will see Pink and Kerzie with the beans. I'm crossing everythin for you anyway ;)

I am slowly getting rid of morning sickness (16 weeks and is still attacks me) I have to eat every hour or I'm bent over toilet ><

Feeling huge already. Like seriously HUGE. Had a belly like that in 8th month in last pregnancy.

Sending and your way. :D

7 years ago

Aww Ania, how lovely to hear from you and get an update, yes we are still here, still trying, both in the 2ww and hoping to get our this cycle, also both of us on our 3rd month with vitex amongst other things Great to hear you are both doing well and blooming, how was your scan, did you get the sex and thinkin still about babies names, hope the sickness eases of now, ginger nut biscuits helped me when i was preggers, thank you for your kind words/support, hopefully that will do the trick for us this cycle

7 years ago

Pink where do you get the ginseng or what site are you guys using???

7 years ago

Hello gals,

Welcome Pumpkin! Another Georgia peach...Shanta lives in Georgia as well.
Sticky vibes to you!

Calvin I am sorry to hear that you didn't get your BFP. Your baby is just awaiting the perfect time dear.

Ani great to hear you and baby are doing well. Have you tried ginger candy?

Chicks I was cracking up at you punching your ex in the throat. I totally understand.

Kerzie and Pink I don't think we have all been in the TWW at the same time. I think I am 8dpo. So exciting!

I am getting my dd ready for college. She moves into the dorm in 2wks. I am really trying to reduce my stress after the stomach issue. Kerzie you will be happy to know that I had a little deck and sun time last week.

to all and to all a good night and great week!

7 years ago

Chicks- I use EBay but you can get it pretty much anywhere, this is what I get and is from Korea :)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Korean-Ginseng-Extract-Granule-Tea-Health-Food-KOREAN-MADE-3g-X-100bags-/371692831886?hash=item568a9e848e:g:jI4AAOSw3ydVklmF
39-yay 8DPO here too, any early signs yet lovely, I will do a test on Wed 10DPO, yes I know far too early but strugglin to hold out that long at mo, am def going loopy waitin glad to hear your havin some chill time, good girl

7 years ago

Hmmm...Interesting turn of events, Ladies. I might not be out?! Small, small chance, but its there.

I thought AF got me because my temp went down and I started spotting and thought the rest was on the way, but the spotting stopped within the hour. I'm now 14 dpo, two days late for AF, only have had intermittent spotting (a little brown or pink when I wipe) but no cramps, no symptoms.

Now this morning...my temp went back up. All of a sudden today I have sore underarm boobs, a full feeling uterus and I took a test FMU it showed a faint line, but the top of the line was darker than the bottom (sorry, I don't have picture) so I dont' know if that's a false positive/dye run or what. I'm going to try a FRER either late this afternoon or tomorrow FMU.

I'm technically only 14 dpo today because I ovulated late, and if I implanted yesterday (dpo 13), it would be late but not impossible. Still slim, slim chance. I could start AF full force any moment. ....I should know soon.

7 years ago

Calvin - fingers and toes crossed for you girl!!! I really hope you get your BFP soon and that stays away =DDD When I was pregnant with my oldest, I don't know how many weeks I was, but it was less than 12, anyways, I thought I had miscarried because one day out of no where, I went to the refrigerator , and yes TMI warning, but I start pouring blood , LOTS of blood, and then passed a huge clot ( maybe sac? not sure, cause I may have miscarried a twin, never got confirmation on that though, but i've never had anything that large come out of me before ) anyways, we were living with my husbands mother at the time, and she refused to take me to the hospital because she thought it was just my period ( we hadn't told her I was pregnant until that happened and she just flat out refused to believe us or even consider the possibility) anyways, we were pretty heartbroken, but the bleeding stopped completely after an hour - hour and a half. And I went about my normal life, thinking I wasn't pregnant , so a few weeks later, I moved in with my parents , and DH stayed with his ( only for a couple more months) , and I started vomiting while I was up there, and they kept asking me if I was pregnant, and I told them no because i'd had my 'period' anyways, long story short, I broke down and took a test and it popped up positive. And I have the strangest luck/karma/ whatever, because when I told DH that it was positive, THAT NIGHT I started bleeding randomly again, so I went to the hospital the next day and found out I was still pregnant, baby was fine, and i was diagnosed with a missed miscarriage, and anyways, when I went to the OBGYN , she said that the people at the hospital really didn't know what had happened, and it was probably more a placental thing than anything else, but baby was fine. And with my youngest, I had a little bit of light spotting too, around the time i got a BFP, so moral of the story, while bleeding IS scary, it may not always end badly.

7 years ago

Calling this 1dpo. Very slight temp increase from 97.02 to 97.07. I will watch to make sure it conts to rise next two days. Last bd was 48 hrs prior to O. Not good enough for my age. DH messed up the best 2 days.
I will obsess with symptoms next 2 weeks like I always do even when I say I won't. And I have 25 wondfo strips to pee on and I plan on using them all.
Can't wait to see yalls bfp. But my chances are slimmer than paper. At least I won't be shocked when AF shows.

7 years ago

Aww Calvin got everything crossed for you I had a light bleed with all my 3 pregnancies before 12 weeks

7 years ago

Hi,
Ani. Fantastic to hear from you!!!!! Are you having a wee boy or girl? What names are you thinking of? Pregnancy sickness can stress you out and make you miserable so hope your taking care of yourself They say after your first your body reacts quicker to everything, anyway your not big your wrapping your baby in a marshmallow hug

Pink. I think your doing great holding out, well done you Let's hope you can join ani in her journey!!

39. Yippee...... You finally relaxed on your new deck. I'm so proud of you Sitting in the sun for 20mins really relaxes the body and you get extra vit d for a bonus prize. Glad your feeling better but try take it easy over the next two weeks, your wee girl is all grown up. U ok about it all? When are you testing?

Calvin. It might not be implantation, during early days when we are due at our bodies can react and spot as hormone levels are still relatively low. So many women spot after getting a bfp but it's things settling in down there. As for your test a single drop or two of water over the test line will clear any residual dye leaving the result clearer. Praying for you to get a clear bfp

Pumpkin. About your mil, I'm shocked that someone can be so cold hearted and bitter. I'm sorry you went through all that, I would have went back to my parents too if I was treated like that. This time around I hope you get the fairy tale pregnancy.

Chicks. Sperm can live for a few days so your not out, your dh could have supersperm.

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo