Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

681 - 690 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies! Cd18, 4dpo/iui

Shanta - my RE does an ultrasound cd10-11 after clomid cd5-9 to see how many follicles and what size they are.

Kerzie - bigger follicles are supposed to be surrogate measurement for mature eggs.

Pink - you are too funny!

Rkhan - we have all felt your disappointment...so at least you are not alone.

AFM - just waiting! One more day down.

TTC since 11/14 for #1 1/16 clomid, 3 follicles. cancelled iui due to blocked tube 2/16 Clomid/ovidrel/IUI, 3 follicles - BFN 3/16 clomid, 4 follicles. cancelled iui due to blocked tube 4/16 Clomid/ovidrel/IUI, 4 follicles but only one on right side

8 years ago

Good Morning ladies,

Kerzie I hope this is your month lovely!! I just want to smother you with . I am doing fine with it all. I think my body is just now getting back to normal even though I had my tubal reversal over a year ago. My friend had hers and took clomid and was pregnant within 5 months, but everybody's body is different. Staying positive, especially for my dh who really wants his own child.

Pink I am so jealous of all of your bd action. I am cd9 and I usually ovulate between cd10-12 and we have not danced at all. Maybe we will get it in tonight and tomorrow.

Holly dear we are going through the same thing. I am so sorry you had to experience the disappointment. I look at the bright side...a chemical means you are ovulating and dh's sperm is working. We will get our BFPs soon.

Aniayka hope you O soon! I am sure that is frustrating. Your eggs just need a little longer in the oven hun.

Rkhan stay encouraged. New day means new opportunity!

Have a Glorious Weekend Ladies!

8 years ago

Hi everyone!!! Well, no period YET! AND, may not have been a chemical pregnancy..!!!... STILL showing pregnancy symptoms. Went to Dr. to have blood work done and was rescheduled for MONDAY!! UGH!! The wait of it all! I could still be pregnant! The last negative test could have been a bad faulty test...Oh I hope so! Prayers appreciated ladies! I'm praying for a for me and for you all too!!!

8 years ago

Hiya ladies (CD9)
Holly bless you, what a rollercoaster ride you and DH have been on, (and us lol), we all want you to get your once and for all, -x-x-x-x-
39-BD action??? we haven't had any yet this month fml, he passed out last night , hopefully still this weekend although not expecting ov til tues/wed , hope you have better luck
Happy, Kerzie, Ania & Shanta, hopefully you will get your at the end of next week

8 years ago

Hi, just popping in to let out the frustration.
Cervix very high, soft and ready for some damcing and my so is coming down with something.
Whyyyyyyy

8 years ago

Ania same arghhh, men are so pathetic, I wanna grab him by the balls and say Ive had clomid you fucker, now get hard

8 years ago

I love you pinky. :D thanks, the mental image Def made me feel better, hope your dh stands up to the task this cycle. And mine too.

8 years ago

Pink with you on clomid dh might just get grabbed for real! Clomid is like a hall pass to do or say whatever. I didn't realize we are on the same cycle day. We will be sharing the tww madness. Happy bd'ing!

8 years ago

(8/9dpo)
Anyone else having trouble with the site? It keeps crashing on me and won't refresh or reload for ages and when it does it happens again, aaahhh.

Rkhan. I'm sorry she showed, it can be hard when you want it so hard. Don't be so hard on yourself, it's only been a few months of trying, I fell with my ds after six months and I considered that quick. It doesn't hurt to get your dh sperm checked but stop beating yourself up It will happen.

Ani. Can you come do my garden once you have done with yours?? Pretty please, I hate gardening. It might be worth taking something to bring on ovulation, maybe vitex or soy isoflavones or macca? Or even natural oestrogen cream to encourage the lh surge. I hope you o soon, is your chart available to view? (I'm using my fone in bed so small fiddly screen). Try putting baby oil on your belly and get your dh to give you a fertility massage, stimulate those ovaries into action

Holly. Prepare for the worst and if the best happens it will be a wonderful surprise. Ani is right, I looked at your chart and the temps don't add up to ovulation. Have you been taking them as soon as you wake without getting up or moving too much? The one pre o temp was very high and I can't see a rise in temp to show ovulation has occurred. Your chart looks like you have tried to o twice but no temp rise after. Any other ladies got insight? I only know the basic rules. When you go to the docs take a copy of your chart and they will be able to see if everything is ok. Good luck though sweetie

Shanta. Are you in the USA? The treatment we receive with clomid seems to be different in every country, is it even the same in every state?

Happy. How are you feeling? Take care of yourself, we are all pulling for you this cycle

39. Thank you so much, it means a lot to hear that It's time for you to start bd again so sending extra energy and drive your way

Pink. Time to get inventive and become a naughty nurse come to get a specimen. He can lay back and think of Britain while you do all the work to get some precious jiggy juice, it might even make him feel better Yup, I've had to get creative on more than one occasion to cover the fertile window. Good luck

Good luck and a forest of baby dust fairies to each of you during your fertile window. For the rest of us, may the time not drag xx

8 years ago • Post starter

Kerzie, I am by no means a gardener. I am buing flowers I like and put them in soil and hope they will grow.. You can look up my chart on my page.
The site acts up for me too. Could you tell me where to look for those ov helpers?

The cervix is down again for me. I am going to relax today on a toy fair with oh and dd. (oh colects transformers and action figures, I colect lego and dd just loves toys ;))
Have a great weekend

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo