Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1721 - 1730 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Kerzie - I didn't know ibuprofen could effect someone like that 0.0 wow

AFM - AF is officially late =D will be testing whenever DH gets home and we can run to the store, will definitely let y'all know what happens ;)

Pink - still crossing my for you =]

7 years ago

Aww how exciting pumpkin, I hope the site stays up and running so we get updated with your fab news before I head for bed
Kerzie thank you hun, hope your right but like you say why a line so early if I hadnt implanted, not gettin hopes up just in case, yknow what I mean, all sounds good for you I got everything crossed your LP last for 9 months lol
How is everyone else, Shanta (Iknow your mega busy), baby, 39, fruit, chicks, YFWife its all getting exciting on here at mo and site keeps crashing arghh!!!

7 years ago

Well all the signs were good, so maybe it was Chemical Pregnancy? Not sure....but showed a little bit ago , feeling pretty bummed but alright at the same time, there's always next month though =] Gotta stop testing before AF is due...the let down is just too much @.@ I say that now but I know i'll be anxiously waiting again next month lol

7 years ago

Sorry pumpkin, hope its just a show and stops in a mo, I could never wait til 14/15dpo the early test gives me a warning not to get my hopes up

7 years ago

Pray for me please, I don't think i'm totally out yet. Remember I said my body's weird? Still got a BFP , darker than before. The bleeding is pretty light as well , it's so confusing. I wish my body was just a classic cut and dry, pregnant? ok, you're not going to bleed one bit for 9 months. Instead i've experienced some bleeding every.single. time. gah! So confused. so very very confused.

7 years ago

Pumpkin. A lot of women spot during early pregnancy but best go to the docs so they can advise you and let you know what's going on. Will say a prayer

Pink. Get that super glue out!!!! Now your oh is there I'm sure time will pass a bit quicker and hopefully this will be your cycle, we have to keep a little hope alive. Hope you have a fun filled weekend

Hope you all have a fun filled weekend!!!!

7 years ago • Post starter

I'm going to go ahead and say it may have been a chemical pregnancy, because the tests are more negative now, anyways, next month should be promising though, next period's due around 2nd so that'll give me something to look forward to I suppose =p , that and the hellish tww lol xD O day is predicted to be the 19th

7 years ago

Pumpkin. Sorry to hear that, did you upload your photos? You seem to be taking it with a positive attitude so good for you.

7 years ago • Post starter

Kerzie - I dont have a way to take pics at the moment =/

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo