Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1491 - 1500 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

39 - don't let that freak you out, every woman is different! I work with a girl who's the same age as me and only has about 2 periods a year. I still get mine every month.

Hi Mico!

Taylor - Welcome and congratulations!

Pink - garage? Well you go girl!! LOL Woot-woot! I am on Vitex currently. I didn't have cottonmouth, but did have lots of headaches... then again I'm prone to them.

Chicks - your reference to the movie had me cracking up!

Kerzie - I know what you mean. I also thought about not temping and just going by CM again to lessen the stress.

ATM - I am 12 DPO today and my temps still look ok-ish. I plan to take a test tomorrow a.m. unless my temp drops significantly then I won't bother. LOL Soooo funny story. My 9 yo ds woke me up at 4 a.m. today stating he had a nightmare.... that I had a baby girl and it ruined his life forever. LMAO Mind you... he has no idea we are trying. Thought that was funny...

User Image

7 years ago

39 - don't let that freak you out, every woman is different! I work with a girl who's the same age as me and only has about 2 periods a year. I still get mine every month.

Hi Mico!

Taylor - Welcome and congratulations!

Pink - garage? Well you go girl!! LOL Woot-woot! I am on Vitex currently. I didn't have cottonmouth, but did have lots of headaches... then again I'm prone to them.

Chicks - your reference to the movie had me cracking up!

Kerzie - I know what you mean. I also thought about not temping and just going by CM again to lessen the stress.

ATM - I am 12 DPO today and my temps still look ok-ish. I plan to take a test tomorrow a.m. unless my temp drops significantly then I won't bother. LOL Soooo funny story. My 9 yo ds woke me up at 4 a.m. today stating he had a nightmare.... that I had a baby girl and it ruined his life forever. LMAO Mind you... he has no idea we are trying. Thought that was funny...

User Image

7 years ago

Hahaha yes thanks chicks I have seen that film and felt like that at times recently, the headaches have a eased a bit now but not the nausea yet although it is still mild, if it stops over next 2 days I know it was the antibiotics well done on cutting out the caffeine luckily coffee is the only thing ive never been able to stomach, I love my tes but hve it very weak and wobbly like my men lol

7 years ago

grr stupid site

7 years ago

grr stupid site again

7 years ago

and again

7 years ago

Pink- the garage!! You go Pink, you are my hero. Wishing you a glaring BFP in a few days!

Baby you know sometimes kids know 1st about a pregnancy. Hope you get that BFP tomorrow!

Cd13, got in another bd session. It's been great just enjoying dtd and not focusing on the idea of having to do it to make a baby. I haven't seen any EWCM and no sore boobs yet. I usually have sore boobs immediately when I O until AF shows.

Happy Friday ladies!

7 years ago

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ladies Im proud to announce that the Principal made the recommendation and i will be a 8th grade special education teacher this year!! Not my dream hob but my foot will be int he door for school social work later!!

Thanks Pinkstar I surely hope this is the cycle im praying. I just finished a bible plan on infertility and it gave me new hope.

Sticky Vibes to you all and continued great pregnancies ladies!!

User image

7 years ago

Nice to hear from all.

Taylor - Welcome.

Kerzie- Thanks for thinking of me.

39- I'm not doing anything different than I did before for a couple of cycles( Bbt, pressed, prenatal vitamins, fertility monitor).

Pink- Really!? The garage!? Work it!!!

Baby Ang - Ha.Ha I love watching gender reveal videos where the boys freaks out when they find out they are having a little sister.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/sticky_vibes.gif

7 years ago

Congrats Shanta!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/sticky_vibes.gif

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo