Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

751 - 760 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Anyone know if REALLY stretchy EWCM is normal a week after OV? (IF I indeed OV'd on 3/35th) The EWCM happened a week after. I do have a BBT dip 6 days after 3/25th around 3/31st and a surge on 4/1

8 years ago

Holly, as I can't now view your chart, i will share my knowledge about temping.

If the EW is apearing after the "ovulation" we should assume that ovulation didn't happen before. Also If you are BDing, you need to make sure you are not mistaking sperm for EWCM.

I find the water test the best:
You put a finger with assumed CM into a bowl of water, if it drops to the bottom it's CM if it's dissolving it's sperm.

From what I remembered from what your temps looked like, I'd say you didn't ovulated this cycle.

That's just my opinions and what I know. You need to find your own rythm and never assume that if a program online tells you you ovulated, you did, it's based on not perfect algorythms that can't take everything into account.

8 years ago

Thanks Aniaka, but I know I ovulated this month, like I said I didn't write it down though.

8 years ago

Holly I sometimes get EWCM after ovulation and I have read that it is normal.

Kaimarie for me with opk's and bbt my O is confirmed by a temp drop. The drop lets me know I O'd the previous day. I would not be so worried about the day the doctor is giving you because they can only estimate. It is still very early and since conception is not an exact science they are only guessing based on the average woman. I got pregnant the very first time I ever had intercourse. Although I knew when I conceived they did not go with that date they went with their own calculation. Just have faith that your baby is healthy and growing perfectly in your uterus.

8 years ago

Hey girls. Reporting with from fmu today. I expected that as I don't feel pregnant in the slightest.
Waitng game it is now. I blame PCOS, maybe the right ovary is not to be counted on?

8 years ago

Thanks 39...AF showed up last night! Now we know...Have a wonderful weekend gals! -x-x-x-

8 years ago

Ok soooo AF arrived for me today!!!! She wasn't supposed to arrive until May 2nd! That is 11 days early ladies!! Yikes! No achiness/cramping/bloating etc. just headaches and a little weepy. Must be because of my strong diet change or something. Who knows?

Holly - sorry about AF arriving! I must have wanted to be a cycle buddy with you! LOL

Ani - sorry about that witch coming for you too! She needs kicked to the curb!

39 - WOW! The first time?!!! Talk about a memorable experience.

How is everyone doing?

User Image

8 years ago

I'm sorry Baby for the AF maybe it's a good sign for later.

The spotting is now almost gone, but the pressure in abdomen is not letting off so the game it's on i suppose.

8 years ago

It's you & me baby!!!!! Lol I was 12 days late and you were 11 days early! WOW! Our bodies have a mind of their own! New bbt thermometer in morning! Have a good night everyone hopefully soon!!!

8 years ago

Good morning gals! So, this is what I've been going through, which I never have had before! My boobies quit hurting, no real period, spotting wed/thurs/fri and nothing last night or this morning! The blood was brown. I should have started my period already, which was due on the 9th. The spotting first 2 days was very very little, like drops and the 3rd day I thought I needed a light tampon but it was only a little bit too. Now nothing! Implantation???? Not sure what to think! Implantation would have happened right after ovulation last month, so I thought.....I used my bbt thermometer and my temp was higher this morning too! Baby and 39, what do you think?? I'm at a loss.....

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo