Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1531 - 1540 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Hi, (7dpo)

39. How are you getting on with the tww? Have you taken time to enjoy the summer on your deck? Think of it as extra vit d, I'm having to get creative to make you relax

Miracle. Glad you and your dh are getting on better, hope the rest of the summer is problem free for you. If you want the doctor to test you sooner talk to them and argue your case. Bring up that you asked for help during your last pregnancy and you were ignored and don't want to be ignored anymore. You should have a say, it's your body. If your doctor won't help change doctors to one that will. Good luck getting what you want

Pink. Hey girl, have you played around with the tools on your tests? Invert the superdrug test, even lightening it shows something. Do you have magic pee?? Your temp has jumped up again, if it stays that high test again!!!! It's starting to look triphasic. Keeping the fanfare handy

Afm. Temp dip today??? Uploaded my chart and for once the site agrees with me on my o day. Now the waiting game to see if my bbt goes back up. Don't think my temps have been this high before so the vitex and dhea must be doing some good xx

7 years ago • Post starter

2 DPO temp rising. 97.49. If I don't start spotting on 10-11 DPO (dead give away AF coming) I'll do my first test on 12 DPO.

Happy 4th from Texas

7 years ago

Kerzie-thats good to hear, fx that temp dip is implantation, its still well above cover line as well thanx for the hugs
Shanta-when do you start your new job how far in to the TWW are you
Chicks sounds good so far hope you caught that little bean,
How is everyone else doing 39?, happy independence day to all, my first DD was expected, DOB that day but they ended up doing a ceaser on the 29th good job really as her hands, head and feet were all stuck up under my ribs so she wouldnt have been going anywhere naturally

7 years ago

Good day ladies.

Happy 4th to the Americans!

Pink I definitely see a line on the super drug test!!
Fanfare on standby....
When will you test again?

I normally have post O sore boobs and I don't have them yet. I will try to hold out testing for as long as I can.

7 years ago

Kerzie thank you for helping me get in relaxation time. I go on the deck just long enough to get the vitamin d. Haven't had much outdoor time this summer. Hope to get some beach time this month.

7 years ago

Chicks. Good luck holding out until next weekend, I'm terrible for poas. Keep us posted with any symptoms xx

Pink. Hoping to see a nice high temp from you tomorrow.

39. Could you please direct the sun over here, been raining the last few weeks. Would love to sit and read a book x

Hey ladies!! Happy 4th.

Pinkstar- that looks like a faint pos. Fingers crossed!!!

Come to find out it's my new medicine my dr put me on that made come along. But today I woke up with pain on my left side at first I thought I may have slept on my side for to long but it's more up front then on the side. I used a opk and it was neg. I have had pain off and on all day, I hope its ovulation.

7 years ago

Hi woozle,
It could be ovulation as you get a positive opk the day before so get busy just in case Easier said than done with two young kids

Belated happy 4th ladies, every letter I typed in last night was excruciatingly slow which put me off my train of thought. Site seems to be running better for now. Where is everyone??

Had a temp drop this morning from 97.49 to 97.29. I tossed and turned all night, DD was kicking me and I was on the edge of the bed. I finally got up at 3am and played on Internet. I never did get any rest so I knew no point in temping but I'll make a note of insomnia for my records. As I laid there my ovaries felt achy, it's like a dull throb and at times it feels like they are being pinched, really hard not to symptom check but I can't help but hope. My nose is stuffy but only one side, weird. I felt nauseous when I got up at 3 but not unusual for me to feel that way with lack of sleep. I feel better now. I'm starving. I would LOVE a cup of coffee or ice cold Big Red or even a Dr Pepper. Had hot flashes through out the night. That's an AF sign for me, been bloated and gassy, like its a very loud rumble in my tummy. Embarrassing in front of my hubby, in which I would never in my life pass gas in front of him. I would just die first. Thankful he is half deaf because I did on accident but thank goodness he didn't hear or he was just kind enough not to embarrass me further. I'm sooooooo thirsty. I can't get enough water. I stopped taking those Vitex days ago. So all the symptoms I'm having I'm also finding reason to have them besides pregnancy.

7 years ago

Good Morning ladies!!
Pinkstar I think schools start around the beginning of August and new teachers report July 25th or something like that!!
I am on the week of implementation so im trying to restock my pineapple as I ran out yesterday so i can eat a piece by tonight!

User image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo