Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1571 - 1580 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

I am 11dpo starting at 3dpo my nipples felt a little tender and i felt bloated and constipated around 6dpo now my boobs feel like 10lb weights sore just on the sides my nipples are now leaking clear fluid is this common for women ttc their2nd child to have leakage this early when waiting for af the only pms symptoms i get is mild cramping a day or two before she arrives

7 years ago

Hiya ladies (Cd31 17DPO)
Still awaitin will update when she arrives, lol Kerzie sorry I dont want to disappoint and would do anything to make you feel better but its kinda out of my control grr
39-so sorry hun, hopefully its just still too early for you show that line yet chin up we are here and still rooting for you
Amorrow/sexy and chicks they all sound like good symptoms

7 years ago

DD had another terrible night with fever, body felt like it could melt something. Slept off and on. Temp down even more 97.38. I really feel lack of rest and stress hitting on implantation time means AF will show. I'm just so so tired. My poor Mickey moo. nothing else going on as of now. No symptoms really. Boooo!! 5 more days to test time unless I start spotting soon and I'll know I'm about to became shark bait.

7 years ago

39. Sorry but could be too early. Try enjoy your weekend and maybe you will have better news on Monday.

Pink. Looking at your chart is there any chance you o later? Your temp seems to be going back up today, hope it's a good sign xx

Arti and sexy. Both your symptoms sound good, hope you have some good news for us soon

Chicks. Your poor wee lamb. Remember to take care of yourself too!!!

7 years ago • Post starter

Kerzie-no idea but we haven't since cd12 so out either way hope your feelin better -x-

7 years ago

Hiya ladies-CD1 for me here and big temp drop, happy days 39-its down to you now to cheer us all up -x-

7 years ago

Aw Pink , one more month and we should be producing younger eggs!!! Let's hope we catch the perfect wee egg
I hope the is kind to you this month and is painless and quick! Love you sweetie, your time will come

7 years ago • Post starter

Oh thank you Kerzie, thats lovely and I never thought of that, a positive thought to remember so I really hope your right love you too -x-

7 years ago

So sorry Pink. Feel better soon.

DD feeling a little better and got to sleep til 4 before waking up. Temp up to 97.84. Not having any symptoms of pg or AF.

7 years ago

Hi dear friends,

Pink sorry the witch got you. I know even when we don't bd much we still hold out hope. Well keep believing because your lil miracle is just a hope and a bd away.

Chicks for you.

I think I am the one needing cheering up. Just finished crying my eyes out just out of the blue. Yesterday I was uptight and sad because my dh said he told me something and I could not recall him telling me. I told him he was making me feel crazy because I know that I would have remembered that. So either seriously pms'ing or hormonal.

Will retest on Tuesday which is my mother-in-law's birthday.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo