Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1701 - 1710 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Hiya lovlies (10DPO)
Shanta-whoop whoop, great to hear you from an exciting and tiring time for you, funny cos since leaving my ole school 6 years ago Im still in touch with some of my support friends more then anyone and they have supported me through allsorts of troubles over the years-reason cos they are the most genuine and nicest of staff/people Kepp us updated when you get time and remember to make time for yourself to chill if you can
39-thank you for the link, I will watch it this morn, have been reading up on it, Kerzie's right (as always), it all makes sense and glad to say Im forever going bare foot including yesterday pegging the washing out on the grass, (even though it had just rained), when I try to relax when havin problems going to sleep I always imagine myself walking along a beach with the warm gentle sea lapping over my feet as its the best feelin ever
Did a test this morn and saw a feint line straight away and it just got darker hoping its not a nasty evap,, have uploaded but wonderin if Im just seeing things now as had 2 neg votes already but can see it on invert as well will test again fri if I can wait 2 days
Love n luck to all -x-x-x-x-x-

7 years ago

Pink be aware calcium deficiency will also cause muscle cramps. Something us older ladies need to worry with. Test looks POS to me!
Temp has sky rocketed 97.88 3dpo

7 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Pink whenever you test I jump straight up in the morning and grab my phone to check for your pic. I am feeling all bubbly inside for you. There is DEFINITELY a second line.
If you have acupuncture there you should go visit one asap!

7 years ago

Pink- I'm so excited for you!! =D I definitely see a 2nd line for sure. and I don't think evaps get that dark? I would definitely be excited if it was me, and thinking it was positive. Can't wait to see that bold line on friday =DDDD

AFM- Still impatiently waiting til Friday to test again, tomorrow AF would be due so , although based off cm and cp , everythings gold , this time last month it was low and hard every time I checked, now it's staying high and soft

Good luck all my lovely ladies and may the stay away

7 years ago

Hola ladies, aww thank you soo much for your lovely comments on here and pic, I struggled to hide my emotions when I read them in front of my girls, the support here is amazing, I think I will test again in morn not for progress but just to check it wasnt a cruel trick and there is def a real proper line
Pumpkin-keep us updated-your doing well waitin, I have to say I have noticed last 2 nights my uterus was high and soft and closed and wondered why it hadn't moved down like it usually does, I honstly thought oh here you again symptom spotting and ignored it for us both -x-
Any news kerzie
39-your so funny, no I dont and no idea where I can find out about it, maybe the docs? Is it good for you then when trying? I have heard other ladies mention it
Chicks-your right we do have to be careful, especially at my ole age of 46, my bones/muscles ache all the time at mo, I love cheese and milk so will get on it thank you, keep us updated on your temps, hope you caught that egg with your mans super long lasting spermies
Thank you Baby & Waitin-where are you ladies at mo? -x-x-

7 years ago

Thought I'd pop in since its been a few days.
Pink- I definitely see a second line. Fx for Friday's test.

Afm I'm 5dpo and nothing to report. Had heartburn yesterday but it would be too early for symptoms. My cervix took a lot longer to firm up and close this month. Not sure what that was about. It was finally firm and closed yesterday and was as well this morning. Monday is test day for me as I'll be 10dpo. I know it's early but there is no way I will be able to hold out longer. Normal lp is 14 days though last month it was only 10.

7 years ago

Pink - I think you definitely caught the egg. I use the same exact strips and had a bunch of faint lines this last cycle - but not one of them was as dark as yours.

7 years ago

Thank you calvin & chicks and I hope you right, Im scared to test again in case I shatter the dream Im in at mo

7 years ago

39 - sorry, but I have a funny visual of you with hiccups and toe cramps at the same time... cartoonish really. My silly sense of humor! I hope things go well with your DD going off to college. Will she be close to you? Your symptoms sound good btw so I'm hoping along with you that it was implantation.

Calvin - Sorry AF got you that witch!

Pumpkin - OH it sounds promising! Can't wait till Friday.

Chicks - oh my... that commercial cracks me up! My dh would be the same way if I didn't tell him pre-bed that it was going to happen! LOL I agree with 39... just jump his bones!! I would look into that ginseng if he is willing to try it?

Fruitloops - good to hear from you! Fingers crossed for Monday!

Shanta - hi there! Good luck with your new job and this school year! Can't wait to hear about your progression. I would like to say that you will get used to the needles... but....

Pink - PINK!!!!! I'm about jumping for joy for you right now. I definitely see a line! It's a little early yet so I'm certain we'll all be waiting to see the progression tomorrow. Praying for a sticky bean!

Kerzie - how are YOU doing?

ATM - I am on CD10 and O day... Hoping to get in a bd tonight and may surprise him with an early wake-up 'how you doin' tomorrow. LOL We shall see what happens. I'm cramping pretty hard from O so maybe twins? Oh I need to shut my mouth.

User Image

7 years ago

Hey ladies!

I'm on cycle day 12. Second cycle ttc after mirena Iud removed. I'm not charting just BDing everyday in hopes to catch a egg!

Pink I def see a nice promising line on your test! Look forward to seeing some progression. Good luck! Praying for a sticky bean!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo