Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1881 - 1890 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Good day ladies!

Kerzie it's like the newlywed phase. We never experienced life together child free since I already had children. I know you are always looking for low impact exercises and I recently started back to using my rebounder which is a mini-trampoline. My husband pulled it out of the garage. It is low impact and helps build bone mass. Astronauts use it to build bone after being in space.

It's a beautiful day here! Be well and be kind to others.

7 years ago

Hi ladies. Long time no talk. Haven't really had a chance to read what everyone's been up to. Glad to see this thread still going strong and of course to all! So many new members too - Hello to all!

I wanted to take a break and stay away from obsessing and relax a little as me and DH continued to TTC. Well that didn't work either :( I have since gone to a fertility clinic and just had my first natural IUI done this morning. I just had to get back on because everyone here is so supportive and I just know this time will be stressful.

Ok... enough about me now I have to go and check out what's happening with everyone on here

7 years ago

Chicks - way to go! I'm so impressed! Hope you and DH's situation improves. Getting all slim and sexy won't hurt - if he doesn't want you, someone else will! lol.

Hi to everyone. It's CD9 for me, waiting to O. Boring. Not stressing the TTC this month, and it sounds like a few of you are doing the same thing. I need a mental break. And if I do conceive, my EDD is the same EDD as my son who died last year - so, I kinda have mixed feelings about this month.

7 years ago

Hi Jandei,

Nice to hear from you. I am so excited about your IUI. Was it hard to convince your doctor to go the natural route. That's the one idea that I am open to but of course US doctors want to force meds on you. How many days before you test?

7 years ago

Jandei. Welcome back Really good to hear from you again! So is today considered day of ovulation? How exciting your tww is going to be

39. My son has a trampoline so will give some gentle bouncing a go, it's hard not to get carried away thinking I'm a kid again. Last time I taught him to bounce from his bottom to his feet repeatedly I could hardly walk the next day

Calvin. It can be boring waiting to o but it's nice to get some stress free practice in I'm sorry this will be an emotionally difficult cycle for you, I don't think words exist to make you feel better but I can offer

7 years ago • Post starter

Thank you 39 and Kerzie

It was not hard at all to convince my doc. They monitored my previous cycle as well as this one and they said we are good candidates for a natural since I o on my own with good follicle size. They did advise me to start taking co-q10 600mg to make the egg stronger as well as increase vit D as it was border line to normal on my blood work. Of course they explain that the meds increase our chances as I can develop more follicles instead of just one. I've called some clinics and I know what you mean, some of them don't even do that. So yesterday was my O day and first iui in the morning. Today is 1dpo and I had my second one. This clinics does 2 which I think is great. They instructed us to BD tonight and tomorrow morning. This will really nerve wrecking tww Glad to be back though

everyone - lets make them get us this month!

7 years ago

Jandei thank you for answering my questions. I am super excited for you!! Did your insurance cover the costs?

7 years ago

39, we have BCBS of Illinois and the plan we chose is $3500 out of pocket first, then 100% coverage on everything for the year (iui, ivf - everything) I am really mad at myself that we didn't start this process sooner so we could have more months covered but I just kept hoping I would get there naturally. Basically all this is out of pocket maybe Nov and Dec will be free. It was a huuuuge step for me to even call a fertility clinic but I am finally getting my positivity back again. We did what we could and it was time for us to take it a step further. We'll see...

7 years ago

Thank you Kerzie. Hope everyone is doing well this cycle!

I'm still waiting to O - CD13 now so it should come in the next 3 days or so. My DH is extra "loving" right now though, and has been for days. It's freaky. He's never the aggressor when it comes to sex. He's been all over me, so maybe I've giving off extra "fertile" pheromones. I'm enjoying it though.

7 years ago

Happy Monday ladies,

Cd14 for me. I don't know if any of you have checked out the website www.circlebloom.com but I think it's worth it.
I must have signed up for their newsletter because today I received an email about an upcoming webinar that will talk about diet and fertility and info on pcos. I didn't find the webinar on the website so I will see how to get the info on here. You can subscribe to the newsletter.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo