Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1741 - 1750 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies,

Congratulations Fruit!! I will be looking for your super dark pink line.

Pink I was rooting for you dear. Sorry af got you.

Looks like af caught a few of us me included.

Cd3

New day New month!

7 years ago

Pink, I'm so sorry. I was cheering you on like crazy. I was telling DH about you getting a pos test. He was actually cheering you on to.

8 DPO temp back up a little from 97.58 to 97.77 this morning. Besides a few pinching like cramps I have no symptoms. Our little mini vaca helped with keeping my mind busy last few days and it's great being home. I really feel out this round. Cm between sticky and creamy and not very much of it, cervix high, and firm. I'm very happy I'm not stressing or obsessing this time.

7 years ago

Pink - that sucks. Sorry about AF getting you. :(

Fruit - Congratulations!! It's about time! We have had a couple of bad months - not only in this group but others, and yet everyone around me seems to be 3-4 months pregnant - apparently that was the time to do it. Hopefully you start the next round of BFPs!!

AFM, CD7. I counted wrong. I was taking Clomid days, 3-7, but I thought I skipped day 5 (ended up I didn't) and ended up taking the last two pills at once last night - so I only took them for 4 days. It was only 50mg, not a big deal to double - I was going to ask Dr. to double to 100mg next month anyway, but still....I hope I didn't throw my body off taking the last two days of pills on the same day. DH got on this new anti-depressant for his migraines, amitripylene or something? Turns out a side effect is increased sperm count - I'm all for it! Can't hurt to have more swimmers, right? My dusty eggs need all the help I can get.

Anyway, waiting to O is boring. for those still in the running this month.

7 years ago

Pink. I'm sorry, we were all so hopeful for you Give it until af is done and I bet you and your oh are at it like bunnies in the garage again
Make up sex can be so good

39. Noooo, not you too. I'm so sorry I was hoping you were bust celebrating and being cautious about posting Let's hope fruit is starting a trend on here and we all get our bfp next month

Chicks. Glad you enjoyed your holiday, hope you've brought a little something extra home with you

Calvin. Maybe that extra tablet will give you an extra boost and give you a super ovulation. The tablets can make your dh very sleepy and can make climax hard so do any before he takes them to be safe. Have fun ttc and hope you get your bfp

7 years ago • Post starter

Thank you ladies, aww chicks thats so sweet, thank DH for me, really hoping your all right after fruits fab news and we get a glutton of now cos I was begining to think none of us was gonna ever get one

7 years ago

Good morning chickadees 9dpo. Temp up 98.02 and my first hpt bfn in the record books. Mostly playing around since I have so many cheapies but can't never tell what you might see. I got a very faint line at 10 dpo with dd but I'm waiting to see if I start spotting in next 2 days. That's always my sign for the witch. All is well. It's gonna be a great day, very hot here. Can fry an egg on the hood of your car. Looking forward to fall weather.

7 years ago

Chicks, if you send me some sunshine I will send cooler weather your way! Tired of rain, England has had a lot better weather than us I see Sun in the weather forecast down the bottom of the country and cloud and rain up the top. Moan about weather over, sorry.
Fruit. How are you? Have you been to the docs yet?

7 years ago • Post starter

I'm doing great. I just posted a nice dark positive with a clear blue +.
I haven't been to the doctor yet but think I'll make an appt for next week. Feeling good. Boobs are fuller and having some tenderness under my arms. Bloating near the end of the day. Peeing lots. Had a bit of nausea this morning but it went away when I ate breakfast.
Not sure when to tell my boss as my job is very physical with lots of lifting. I think I'm ok to keep doing it since I was doing it when I got pregnant and before but part of me just doesnt want to risk it.

7 years ago

Just a quick update. Went to the midwife today and I have an appt for 8wk4d which will be mid September. Ds is going back to school in 2 wks and I think I'll tell my boss after the first appt. in September. Don't want to tell him and jinx it.

7 years ago

Started having sharp cramps to my left side this evening. Af or implantation? If af I should start spotting tomorrow. I tested multi times today at different parts of the days and all neg. First time I checked my cervix today I had a big clump of translucent looking cm. I checked a couple other times and it seemed less and more white to slightly yellow creamy, wet and sticky Guess I'll know tomorrow

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo