Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1511 - 1520 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Hope this one works ladies sorry, not doing a test today, will leave it til Monday prob, it looks to me but others not so sure
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=566091
Chicks, get on that horse Mrs Wayne and earn that name, its a pos so you go cowgirl
Baby
Have a happy sunny weekend all

7 years ago

Opk very positive now!! Dull ovary pains from both sides. Bdx1 so far,it's gonna be a great weekend

7 years ago

Good morning ladies!!
Kerzie: I tell ya that stress needed to go!! thanks again hun!! and yes concentrate on making this baby!!
39 yes maam God does have a plan for me now i hope he includes a baby!
Chicks, You are so right we are very under appreciated. I was a social worker for 8 years pprior to teaching and thats another profession thats not appreciated!!

Miracle, thanks lady. How are you doing?
micorazoncito, thanks honey bunches of oats!!

noooo

User image

7 years ago

Hi, (5dpo)

Pink. Aaagh, my copy and paste won't work I will copy it into my phone later and post what I think but your temp has jumped right up Yup, I actually looked like the emo when I saw it! So how you feeling today?

Chicks. Go chicks, go chicks, go chicks.... Your turn to do the post bd yoga, I'm done with it for now. May you dance in a cloud of baby dust

Shanta. Now the stress is off it will all fall into place. I look forward to seeing that beautiful

I read of two long timers getting their bfp today. One was ttc for 2 years and the other 4 years (or something like that, I'm having a ditzy month so please excuse if I'm out a bit). It keeps the hope alive to know it can happen. Baby dust and sticky vibes ladies!!!!!

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi everyone!

Shanta- Congratulations on the new job!!! I am a preschool teacher and we are also VERY under appreciated! That's exciting about you getting your foot in the door though, where I am from it's a tricky road you have to walk down to try and get in to a school district. The application process itself requires you to write around 3 papers.

Pink- I am being so serious when I say that it definitely looks positive BUT I do understand now wanting to get hopes up because line eye and shadows are such a hard thing to get over. I am definitely keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!

I hope everyone else is doing well, I am keeping those in my prayers that have went through a miscarriage, I am also praying that everyone get's their BFP!!! I get so excited everyday to log on here and just read about everyone even though I don't respond everyday!

Just a quick update on me, I went a bout a week ago for the 14 week ultrasound. It had been scheduled for the week prior but there was an issue with the ultrasound tech having to leave work early so they had to reschedule.. Anyways when they went to do the ultrasound my baby was too big for them to get the accurate measures for down syndrome (it's a common ultrasound that they do now, they don't even ask if you want it done). Baby did however measure great, heart looked fantastic, brain was developing, you could see where they were drinking the fluid and it was being stored in the kidneys. So we get done with the ultrasound and she tells us that she recomends that we get the non invasive blood test done that tests for down syndrome and several other Trisomy abnormalities. Well I am adopted so we don't know the medical history on my side, and even though it wouldn't change our minds one bit about this baby, we decided to go ahead and get the blood test done. It only takes two samples of my blood, so obviously no harm to baby. Anyways, it also tests for gender and we would find out the results within a week. So I got a call a few days ago to find out that all the results came back normal meaning baby was healthy (yay! ) and that we are having a GIRL!!! I was so surprised. I thought for sure we were having a boy, in fact in one of the ultrasound pictures where they were measuring her leg it looks like there is a ding dong... but I am thinking that must be her umbilical cord because the genetic testing does NOT LIE. Haha but I will say that in one of the 3D pics we got you can very clearly see her butt and there is very clearly no ding dong haha. I am just so excited.

Unfortunately a few days ago my grandfather passed away so I am currently getting ready for his visitation and funeral. I know he is no longer in pain though, and it was expected so that definitely takes a lot of the hurt away.

Anyways, I hope everyone is doing well and I will continue to pray for BFP!

7 years ago

Hi ladies,

7 years ago

Hi ladies,

Baby where is your test??

Kaimarie is great to hear that everything is going well and baby is healthy! It's been so long since I have been pregnant that I didn't know that they can test for down's with a blood test. When I was pregnant with dd they did the amniocentesis where they insert the needle into your stomach. Very stressful.

Pink the link worked. The pink test looks positive. I am going to try to contain my excitement for you.

Miracle glad to hear that things are getting back to a peaceful place in your life.

Cd14 not sure when I O'd but seem to be having more cm today. It's so white that it looked like powder in my underwear.

Hope everyone is staying cool in the heat and enjoying the weekend!

7 years ago

Kai. I was having a day where everything was going wrong so reading your post has cheered my up How wonderful, a healthy wee girl. Funny I was convinced that I was having a girl with my ds, when I was told it was a boy all I could say was "oh". I was of course delighted when I got over the shock but the nurse must have thought me strange. Have you thought of any girl's names? Happy mummy and baby are doing good

39. Double up on vitamin d to increase your energy if your Have you any idea with your temps when you o? Did you have a complete break from temps and opks? Can be tough doing the tww when you don't have a clue when it started. Check tour bbt and compare to previous months, it should at least tell you if you ovulated or not. As always fingers crossed for you

Pink. Is the pink test an hpt or opk? The blue one is hard to read, does it have indents? Hate when I get an indent, it draws the eye and gets your hopes up. Try a magnifying glass and torch to check for pink, my dh has a hobby magnifier with a light on that I use if I think I see something. Good luck with your next test

Afm. Been grumpy and bickering with dh all day, nothing serious I've just been getting wound up easy. The puppy also fell into her own poo straight after doing it, not sure how she managed that? Was horrible bathing her Boobs are sore due to the progesterone and I've been really crampy today so all things considered I will be glad to wake up tomorrow. Happy Sunday ladies xxxx

Baby. Forgot to say loved the story of your wee one waking you How are you getting on? Test or no test?

Morning lovely ladies (11DPO)
Wow kai-thats fantastic news and brilliant to hear from you, a little bonnie girly how wonderful, Id be lost without my 3 girls, Im so pleased to hear all is well and no I didnt realise they could do all that via blood now, I was dreading a needle put into my tummy to do the testing if i ever did get pregnant again
39 & Kerzie-yes top one is opk, I shoulda put that on pic, doh didnt even think of it, that explains why so many voted pos I am a silly cow, temp still well up today though, i took temp twice this and yesterday morning to make sure lol, still have mild nausea and some twinges but thats about it, due wednesday so time will tell, might test tom but just so fed up with that vague shadow I wanna see a line or nothing so I can just get on with it and deal with it if you know wot I mean, thank you for your well wishes always much appreciated
Kerzie-my goodnes girl you sound well wangy, thats a good sign and the other symtoms you got but everyones probably too scared to tell you in case they get a stern glance or a slap hahahaha, hang in there lovely, its all very stressful and I just CBA anymore
Baby, any news, are you ok hun
Hows everyone else doing

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo