Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

The best thing is actually finding out the problem so you can do the next step to the BFP. So I'm glad to hear that The problem is being narrowed down.

8 years ago

:)))) Happy and MrsD yes a little upsetting at first but now feeling much better knowing. I decided if I'm going to put my body through taking clomid then it might as well be with an IUI. Still deciding to see if I should give progesterone cream a chance before I do so.
Good luck with that tea Happydays, let us know if you notice any changes.

8 years ago

Thank you Happy for help and info, here in UK I dot get the scans or anything else unless I have a lot of money to go private, I can get the clomid 3 times but thats about it but yes please still keep us posted -x-

8 years ago

Help ladies, just been to toilet and some light brown blood, worried my period is going to start 8 days early, thats a first for me, Im CD19 6DPO, really worried now as thinking maybe im losing a pregnancy because my progesterone is low or maybe the clomid has brought my period forward a lot earlier??? Was going to cut the grass which takes a good hour(big garden) but thinkin maybe I should rest a bit I suppose its a good sign I may have fallen pregnant and clomid worked and dh sperm worked(could be down to the tea) but dont want AF here already I will call the docs tom and ask advice but he doesnt really know much about this sort of thing, he didnt even know what clomid was lol until i suggested , bit scared

8 years ago

Pink it's hard to say.... I think it may be possible to have implantation 6dpo. Let's hope that's your case. Def take it easy on yourself as much as you can

8 years ago

Also pink I dont think it's progesterone in your case because they want to treat my issue with clomid. I guess when you ovulate stronger you produce more progesterone ??? You also mentioned that you use prog cream so you should be ok

8 years ago

Oh ok thank you Jandei so much, I really hope your right, well its stopped now but just noticed my temp has gone down, time will tell I suppose, yes ive been putting on the cream twice a day, -x-

8 years ago

I found my bbt thermometer that I bought a few months ago and started taking my bbt. I've been doing a little reading and there is such thing as implantation dip. Maybe this is what's happening to you.

8 years ago

You clever thing Jandei , never heard of it but just typed it in, phew thought I was done for this month but there still might be hope yet

8 years ago

For sure there is hope if anything this may even be a good sign. Still call your doctor of course but in the meantime try not to stress and stay positive

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo