Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1671 - 1680 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Pink - I would love to upload a pic, unfortunately however, I don't have a cell phone, or a camera =( sad I know, but the one I used to have is broken, and right now it's impractical to buy one with everything else we're having to pay for at the moment -.-; maybe one day soon though

also, tested again this morning with another frer , so upset that it was a faulty test, neither line showed up -.-'' $13 + tax for a 3 pack and only one has worked so far -.-' , waiting for SMU to test again? or maybe tomorrow, trying to space them out as best I can without letting my addiction get the best of me LOL

7 years ago

Temp jusmped up to 98 this morning so I can start my tww. Feeling really good about this cycle as I was able to get 3 inseminations in the fertile window with one being the day before ov. Now to pray for a sticky bean. The tww is always so long but hopefully being at my moms for the first 3 days will shorten it a bit. Having lots of fun and reducing stress should help and hopefully I don't get too stressed out next week around implantation.
Chicks- we are right around the same time for o again!
Pumpkin- that's awesome. Will be praying for a darker line for you in a couple days.
Pink- i usually have intentions to wait til 10dpo to test but somehow with an abundance of wondfo cheapies in y bathroom I end up using one by 8dpo. Then because it's negative I have to test every day until af to make sure. Its a good thing they are cheap. I think my goal this time is going to be 14dpo as that's the day of expected af. Maybe I'll be able to hold out til 10-12dpo this way.

7 years ago

Posted Opk. No doubt it's pos. Woo hoo!!

7 years ago

Hello lovely ladies!

Welcome Pumpkin & fruitloops!

ATM I am on cd6 and already have ewcm, but low opk. Will be bd tonight.Seems my cycles have been this way the last few months. Shortened from 27 to 22 days and O early.

Thinking of you and keeping you all in my prayers.xoxo

User Image

7 years ago

Temp plunged and the got me. On to my third round of clomid. At least I know I ovulated this month. Still....

7 years ago

Cd 14 no temp spike this morning. I'm not shocked. DH played golf all day and had too many ultras so comes home, showers and passes out. He knows I'm mad. I'm so mad I've been up most of the night thinking about the reading, the studying, the regular temp checks, cervix checks, the charts, the daily pills, no caffeine, the money we have spent, the test, the stress, the sadness and every month he seems to bd maybe twice, ends up golfing/drinking or something else happens. I freaking over it. He wants another baby yet he isn't doing his part. Last night was the night! Bd should have happened. I'm afraid this is my last time. If he can't give 100# why should I. He is the one that insisted on one more. I'm thinking if it don't happen this time I'm changing gears and focusing on losing about 35 lbs, get back to my size 6 body. "F" all this stress!!!!!!!

7 years ago

Calvin..oh no!!! Girl I'm so sorry. Have yourself a good cry fest and a drink of choice. Mine is a Cosmo. Hugs and kisses to you.

7 years ago

Calvin-Oh no, im so sorry, your temps looked so fab, its scary how quick that temp can drop after you get lulled into a false sense of security and rears her ugly head, I thought this was your cycle lovely, take some time out and chill
Chicks-I know how you feel big time, I had that very same prob with OH for months, all i can say is Ginseng, we swear by it, hes always horny now, it improved his semen and when I showed him a website with all the benefits of it he started takin it right away, he has one sachet a morn in his coffee and it def did the trick, I take one every few days in tablet form which isnt as effective as takes longer to absorb, see if he will try it, like you say we do soo much, planning, taking tabs, temping, trying this, trying that, its the least he can do, my OH had great semen result and hes 55
Baby-yay your back and well, this cycle, hope its not a short one and last 9 months
Pumpkin-yes it all costs soo much wonga thats why I stick to the cheapie tests, if I get a pos I use a better one, how are you, have you tetsed again
Fruit-good luck holding out testing lol, glad to hear your gonna chill in 2ww
Kerzie/Shanta/39-hope your all ok lovlies -x-x-x-
Afm-still major twinges and stretching but early days still, test in 3 days yay, cant wait, (prob wont haha), no more spotting

7 years ago

Calvin- Oh no =/ I'm sorry, I was really hoping this was your month

Pink - tested this morning with fmu and it came up positive again , still technically 'faint' but slightly darker, it just worries me that on the frer box it even says ' because this test can pick up such small amount of hcg, it is possible to get false positives' .... like way to make every woman with a faint positive drive herself crazy. Anyways, i wont be testing again til Friday, a) because by then the line should be nice and dark and i'll have missed AF, and b) I'm out of tests and don't have the money to spend on another one lol or I probably would test every day

Good luck to all you ladies still in the tww or waiting to OV

7 years ago

Hi (3dpo)
Chicks. Good news is if you got a positive opk yesterday then o should occur today so you still have the chance to Look for the temp spike tomorrow to confirm it! Good luck.

Pumpkin. Good luck, sounding good What brand of test are you using?

Pink. I'm super excited for you The spotting is not normal for you so now to keep the bean in place, got any super glue?? No way could I wait if I were you but I will be on my best behaviour and not mention it until you do.

Fruit. Good luck and hope the tww is kind to you. Hope this is your cycle

Baby. I have been having a look online to see if you can delay ovulation and it is possible. Mexican and ibuprofen seem to be the most common used, it seems to be an unwanted side effect which could be useful to you. As long as you don't use it after ovulation it should be ok, they also increase the follicle size so that's good too.

Calvin. So sorry Your temps looked so good, think we all thought this was going to be your cycle. Are you dealing with it ok?

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo