Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

571 - 580 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Thanks pinkster123 for your support and well wishes!! I'm still in shock. Saw a very very faint line last 2 tests I took, but the tests were done in the afternoon. This last one I took this morning! Should have done that to begin with! lol Anyways, I'm over the moon! My cervix stayed high and my temp stayed high. Dropped down a little this morning, but hoping everything sticks! I know everyone is different. Playing it safe and will go in tomorrow for blood test. So excited! Praying for you all!!!!

8 years ago

Good morning baby makers!

We are definitely making babies in this forum.

Holly!!

Pink you better get to just in case! You could be our next BFP.

8 years ago

Thanks 39!!!! Too good to be true! Hoping this one sticks!

8 years ago

Hey girls, am after gyn visit. Cd 29
Very happy about it.
Next three weeks we will try to catch my prolactine levels 7 days before AF/after ovu.
Next three months its dietician and trying to loose weight.
If that won't help she plans to get me on metformin.
I gained over 20kg in the last three years. I feel bad with it but I look into the mirror and I can't see it.
I would love to loose even half of it but after dieting and exercising for two months and nothing happening I gave up.

8 years ago

Congratulations Holly! X

8 years ago

Holly what did you do this cycle to help get your BFP?

8 years ago

Afternoon ladies,
39. You ok? Do you think it was a cp? Sending big hugs

Happy. Keeping fingers crossed the iui went smoothly and a wee bean is about to be produced.

Holly. Do you get a pink line within the time limit? It's hard but try not get excited until the line shows up quickly, pink went through a similar thing last time she was on clomid. I really hope it all works out for you

Audnaz. I bloated up after the birth of my ds and it won't budge so I understand where your coming from. Have you thought of a thread "trying to loose weight and ttc"? I'm sure a lot of women on here would join in, I know I would. Glad you have a pro active doc to help with the pcos, I'm sure you will have a bfp soon.

Off to swimming lessons with my ds so catch you all later xx

8 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Teacher! 39, I started taking supplements of vit. D3 1000 I.U.'s/day, B-complex with vit.c and folic acid. I don't drink or smoke and kept my weight at a good optimum, walk daily with hubby. Other than that trying to bd around ovulation before/during/after. My pink line came up right around the 10 min time. That is normal, I read, for Dollar Store. Going to get blood test asap when Doctor calls me back!

8 years ago

Kerzie thank you for checking my on me. I was a little down yesterday but I am better today. It may have been a cp. I am feeling so exhausted even after going to bed at 8:30 and sleeping until 6:30 this morning.

Still bleeding today. I am going to use opk's this month in case my O day is thrown off.

8 years ago

Praying you feel better soon 39!!! Hang in there

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo