Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

391 - 400 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Happy weekend ladies!

Ania- sorry about your BFN...but it's not over til AF shows!

Pink. - I've now had 2 AF after clomid and both were shorter and lighter than normal, but still full flow.

As for me - RE had me come back for another scan Friday. 3 follicles on left around 20mm and right only had one grow and only to 14.6mm. So decided it best to cancel iui as unlikely to be successful and more likely to get an ectopic.

So without a trigger I just wait for o and feel more distended by the day and officially out this month. On the plus side, DH has gotten me a weekly massage until we get our BFP, and second acupuncture session is next Wednesday.

TTC since 11/14 for #1 1/16 clomid, 3 follicles. cancelled iui due to blocked tube 2/16 Clomid/ovidrel/IUI, 3 follicles - BFN 3/16 clomid, 4 follicles. cancelled iui due to blocked tube 4/16 Clomid/ovidrel/IUI, 4 follicles but only one on right side

8 years ago

Lunar - hope DS is feeling better!

Kerzie - good luck with the BD - this is the fun part ;-)

MrsD - when is your scan? So happy for you!

39 a will you test again or just wait for AF?

TTC since 11/14 for #1 1/16 clomid, 3 follicles. cancelled iui due to blocked tube 2/16 Clomid/ovidrel/IUI, 3 follicles - BFN 3/16 clomid, 4 follicles. cancelled iui due to blocked tube 4/16 Clomid/ovidrel/IUI, 4 follicles but only one on right side

8 years ago

Evening baby makers,
Well my mom just came over and ruined my news for my sisters . She was suppose to come and spend the evening and cook, instead she come rubbing on my belly and looking for something to tell them. So as soon as she leaves I get a text messages from them
Saying that everyone suspects I'm preggo and it escalated from there. My mom is miserable and none of my sisters talk to her but me.
I am a daddy's girl and he passed . I'm so angry at her right now because she always takes things away from me that I can never get back and now this . Sorry guys had to vent .

8 years ago

Hi ladies,
Ani. I have never opened up a test and certainly won't now! (Then again I use internet cheapies most of the time) Why don't they warn on the box that when opened it can give a false positive? I'm so sorry for encouraging you, I saw the pink and was so happy for you You are not out until af shows so let's hope for another pink line
I'm not sure the difference but I use tender as sore and sensitive as uncomfortable, what about the rest of you ladies?

MD. I'm sorry she has spoiled it for you but don't let her!!!!! Have a get together and do what you had planned for telling your family, I promise the bad memory will fade with all the hugs and congratulations. The hormones make it sting worse, you are justified at being upset but it's not good for the baby. Lol, get used to people saying that, it used to p me off so much Seriously though, they will want to share how happy they are WITH you. Sending calming hugs

Pink. Your doctor is a complete bit## , I had one like that. It is terrible that some doctors knock you down (usually because of personal reasons) when you are at your most vulnerable. Make a complaint to the practice manager, it could have been an ectopic pregnancy and you could have been in serious trouble. Stick up for yourself sweetie, you and your future baby deserve the best .
Don't forget to test for o every day since you are left guessing where you are in your cycle. I'm sorry you have had a rough time last cycle

39. I hope your temp spikes again and that stays away. It's not fair when we get good symptoms from our bodies and af shows up.

Happy. I'm sorry you had to put off your iui but that perfect egg is waiting to happen (on the good ovary) Is it true you feel like you are carrying grapefruit when ovulating natural on clomid? I hope you don't get too bloated, maybe the acupuncture will help. I'm jealous of your weekly massage, what a nice thing to do.

How is everyone else doing?

Afm. I'm getting to the end of the bd marathon and will be glad to see the end of the bd yoga. This is a bit gross but does anyone else have problems leaking, especially if I laugh hard, of bd juice? It must be going into my cervix, if it only would find that magic egg

8 years ago • Post starter

Aww Kerzie bless ya, I really hope you get your sticky bean this time, you deserve it so much for being such a support to us all to start with and you wil be a wonderful new mummy
MrsD, kerzie's right (as always), dont let your mum ruin your fabulous amazing news, everyone will be so pleased for you when you officially announce the fantastic news the fact they may have suspected something is neither here nor there, chill, breathe and be happy
Good luck 39, Ania and Happy, and anyone else I may have forgotten, have a good week ladies -x-x-x-x-
Oh by the way AF showed up in middle of night for me, full flow literally, not sure if Im cd1 now or cd6 from when I started spotting not nice 1st day back to work today, aint she a bitch, sad but not gonna let it get me down, she says

8 years ago

Hi girls, hope you are having a good morning, AF is here (or rather pre-af spotting, so the huge dip in my bbt was preovulatory or it looks like it. Will be temping vaginaly the next cycle, hope the chart makes more sense.
Kerzie, don't worry, we all see what we want to see, not watching whatbis really there.

MrsD I'm sending hugs.

Pinky, getting in the club with AF.

8 years ago

Pink. Thank you xx. CD1 is the first day you have a full flow, apparently spotting doesn't count. Hope work passed quick for you, one day down and three to go (for ad to go). You may not have got your bfp this month but thought I'd point out the length of your luteal phase was really long, surely that will increase your chances even more? Trying to look for the positive What make of progesterone cream are you using?

Ani. Was praying things would turn around for you Ttc can really suck, it's not fair the emotional rollercoaster we go on. If you need to vent, we are all here. The words we write might not help but the understanding we have behind them might

Afm. No be yoga, yipeeee.... I swear my back is going to go out one of these times and will have to call for help, can you imagine? Take care my friends, the nicer weather is coming and with it I hope to see some on here

8 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies!

Cd16 and big o today - woke me from sleep...but since I didn't trigger the 4 follicles got to continue to grow for another 3-4 days so two could have made it to 3cm ()so yes Kerzie - carrying grapefruits! ) though so far this time is not quite as painful as last left sided month. So now starting my tww, but all I'm waiting for is AF and the start of my next (and last) iui. No BD around this one even to avoid the risk of ectopic.

Kerzie - looks like we will be in this wait together so I'll send all my and your way...hope this is your month!

Ani - I know it's hard when your body seems to betray you, first by not getting pregnant when it seems so easy for most, and then by these symptoms that seem so promising...but it only means that when you are successful (and I hope that is soon!) you will appreciate that little one so much more because you had to fight so hard.

Pink - definitely say something about the way that doctor spoke to you. Completely unacceptable but also an opportunity for her group to nip it in the bud and improve her bedside manner for other patients. Like any profession, there are people who want to push their power around, who are socially awkward, and those who take their bad day out on others. Some of these can be corrected if their superiors call them out. But you, and anyone, deserve a LOT better than that.

MrsD - family can be so hard. I sorry mom ruined your reveal but sounds like your sisters are supportive and excited, so hopefully you can focus on their positive energy and let go of the anger and disappointment towards your mom. My dad can also be a little childish and I've often wished he could be a different/better father. And for that reason my sister hardly speaks to him, because he has disappointed us quite a bit over the years. But at some point I decided that wishing things were different was a waste of my time and energy (it's not like a man in his 60s is gong to change) and accepted him for who he is, enjoying his positives and when he does step up, and forgiving his flaws. I just know what I can depend on him for and what I can't. I've been so much happier with our relationship since.

8 years ago

Pink- Your doctor sounds like they put the a$$ in harass. Sorry to hear about AF. I was really hoping this was your month.

Kerzie - Stretch that back out before, during and afterwards

39 - Sending your way

Ani - Sorry to hear about

MrsD - Thanks for stopping by to provide your continued support and keep us updated on your progress.

I am CD26 and AF is due tomorrow. I dont have any symptoms orher than off and on cramps that feel she will rear her ugly head once again. Not getting my hopes up this cycle. If it doesn't happen, I'm going to shift my focus to weight loss to prepare for upcoming Girl's Weekend trips. If it happens...it happens, however will focus on not looking so bloated in a bikini.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/sticky_vibes.gif

8 years ago

Hello baby makers,
Thanks for all the positivity. Me and my mother don't have a good relationship so she preys on my life. My youngest sister, which the baby is actually due on her birthday, didn't actually say congrats or nothing so she doesn't have to worry about being included on absolutely no part of it. So it's just me and my hubby and my BABY MAKERS (you guys).His side of the family doesn't know yet tho. Which includes two of his sisters I am very close to even before dating him.

TOMORROW IS THE ULTRASOUND BABY MAKERS????????????
I FINALLY get to see my toots. Praying everything goes well and it's only one baby lol. I'm asking for you guys prayers as well.

As always, I will keep you guys posted.
I hope everyone is well and remember and positive vibes.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo