Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1611 - 1620 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

13 DPO. Slept really well last night. Bfn this morning and still spotting brownish stuff. Cm has become dry. AF should be here any day. Decided to treat myself with a cup of hot coffee. It's soooo good! Enjoy this beautiful day ladies in a world that has gone crazy. Peace and love to all

7 years ago

Thou Art Here! LOL Wow ladies... I had so much to catch up on (pages upon pages) . LOL I was in North Carolina for a week and have been crazy busy ever since.

Sorry for AF's arrival for those that were right there with me. AF, in her wonderful nature, arrived the day we arrived at the beach. I thought I heard a cackle 'ha I'll show you shark week!'. Of course I was disappointed, but now in my TWW. I am on 4 dpo or 5dpo depending on which site you use. We only fit one bd in because we were just so whipped. We shall see what happens.

Welcome to the newbies... Sexy, Anti, Rachel and Calvingirl!

Shanta - congrats on your new job!!!!

Pinkster - Congrats on your promotion with raise .. you go girl!

Too many other comments that I could write a book, but I'm all caught up now and pray for everyone to get their BFP soon as well as Happy & Healthy 9 months to those who already received it! XOXO

User Image

7 years ago

Hiya lovely ladies (CD6)
Baby-yay your back, kerzie did say she thought you was on hols your next in cycle I think to get a so keep us posted for symptoms next week,
Kerzie-must nearly be time soon
Chicks-hope theres still a chance for your
Rachel-how are you doing and where is everyone else in their cycle, Shanta, 39, calvin, wishing everyone a super weekend -x-x-x-x-

7 years ago

Kemma. Try drink more water for the headaches, your body is producing more blood for the baby so needs extra water.
Small meals regular can help keep your blood sugar levels up.
Sniffing lavender or peppermint oil can help.
A cold compress on the back of the neck or warm compress on the sinus can help.
Reflexology can help, imagine your big toe is your head with the face on top. Use the toe that matches the side the pain is in your head. Match the point of pain and rub or press the area on the toe until the pain is relieved.
I also read somewhere that eating a banana can help with both the sickness and the headache, think it's something to do with potassium levels.
Headaches can make you miserable so if nothing works ask your doctor for help, good luck and hope you feel better soon.

7 years ago • Post starter

Will catch up with everyone over the weekend. Rachel and welcome!
Good luck everyone in the tww, sorry if the caught you and have fun to everyone
39 I hope you feel better soon, I battle pain like that after I eat so can sympathize. Hot water bottle gives some comfort and take whatever pain killers you can.
Chicks, I agree with pink, no one has the right to disrespect you or your home. You have a young child who has the right to crawl on a clean floor, kids put everything in their mouths but sh@t should not be one of them. A compromise could be shoe covers?? Keep your chin up and well done for sticking up for yourself!
Nice to see you back from your hols baby. Pink, catch up later Hon

7 years ago • Post starter

15 DPO. Still spotting brownish stuff after 5 days and I'm sick and over it. AF should be here anytime. Dreamed my daddy visited from heaven and repeated the number 8. It's all he would say and I wrote it in sand, when I looked up he was gone. Everyone telling me the #8 mean a new beginning, harmony and balance in ones life and good luck.

7 years ago

Hello lovely ladies (CD9)
Chicks-Apparently the no 8 is a very good omen in dreams, I read this; No8-This dream is in association with the following scenarios in your life...
Feeling complete in love and life.
Finding a good balance in your life.
Marriage, children, and family.
Luck.
Fortune and Wealth.
Blessings.
More details on this link http://www.auntyflo.com/dream-dictionary/eight
Hope this is your good omen from your dad for the next cycle chicks
Hope everyone is well, baby temps look good so far , kerzie have you started we will start on Wednesday hopefully, Ive got this week off and weather is lush, OH is coming over Wed to commence operation spermination expectin ov around fri/sat
have a great week all

7 years ago

Not sure if 16 DPO or cd1. When I wipe its bright red but nothing has reached my panties yet. My back feels like it could snap In half and my lower abd feels like someone is squeezing me also mood is tittering between leave me alone and let me sleep and/or throat punching someone. If old witch increases I'll start charting as cd 1

7 years ago

Hope everyone is well. Sorry AF seems to be coming, Chicks.

I'm CD19 and I think I ovulated last night or today. Got a temp plunge this morning after two days of +opks, which are negative today. Hopefully I'll see the temp rise tomorrow morning to confirm O. DH and I have been BD'ing every other day all month, so hopefully we'll catch it this month.

for everyone!

7 years ago

Chicks - what a sweet and (I'm sure) emotional dream for you! Sounds like AF the is arriving today for you. I'm sorry, but with that dream you had.... it will be a new beginning for you.

Pink - oh fun and nice to have the week off! I can't seem to get back into things since I returned from vacation. LOL Good luck with the BD or rather 'operation spermination'. Too funny!

ATM - having one of those bad back of head and neck headaches today. Seriously stuffy too. Want to go home and relax, but I can't. Temps up even more today. We shall see.

How is everyone else doing?

User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo