Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

511 - 520 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

So sorry chicks, have a chill, drink and start planning next cycle WHEN your ready -x-
Has anyone ever tried retesting on an old test, well don't, I very stupidly tried that at 8dpo, yes I know too early to waste a test so i thought I got one still from when AF started a few days late so I used that, a stubby pink line come up on test area, kinda got me hopes up then silly girl, lesson learnt and won't do that again tut tut

8 years ago

Hi girls, been busy and had a break from thinking about babies. Busy at work.
I am 19cd and still waiting for ovu. Had a one day temp jump but it looks like false alarm as the cm is still creamy.
Pink I keep my fingers crossed
Teachermum, I'm sorry, am sending hugs.

8 years ago

Awww shucks Pink I hope you are just late implanting. I am ready for you to get your BFP!

Chicks sorry no BFP this month but the good thing is you are still in the game to try again.

8 years ago

Hey ladies! Still no AF so tomorrow will be 4 days late. Wondering if anyone would mind hopping over to the question and answer boards to give me some insight on my issue? I know I've been pretty repetitive but I'm worried at this point haha.

8 years ago

Hiya kaimarie, I agree with 39 on your forum, you could be pregnant, why have you not tested yet?
Hows everyone else doing? Monday again

8 years ago

Good morning everyone!

My temp dropped this morning..Hoping it's implantation! I'm 10 dpo today. Hoping for rise tomorrow. AF due on 9th..
Feeling like I'm out this month and AF is going to arrive this weekend. I pray I'm wrong! This is my first month charting temp. Have a wonderful day everyone and thanks for the welcome! I will pray for a for all of you!

8 years ago

Kaimarie, keeping fingers crossed for a bfp

I am out this month. Last two bd and neithet me or my oh can't come. Sorry for tmi but did you and your oh ever had such a problem?
I am not pushing anything and I don't feel to stressed, same for my oh, but as you can imagine it is very frustrating.

I think I still didn't have my ovu but am not sure as the temp is up for a second day today, but not on my usual high level.

8 years ago

Ania my dh has that prob every month, we have to do allsorts to try and get those sperms in me, usually not through sex, sorry if TMI, so you are not alone lovely
this morn at 12dpo cd23, had terrible pain in my back at the side all yesterday and today, hope its not ectopic or my kidney playing up , Hollyc, Im due also 9th -x-

8 years ago

That happened the first time ever to us, sometimes one of us struggles with finishing and then usually no amount of handwork helps ????
So considering it's both of us we are pretty on edge now. Will try till it works, hope kido will go to bed early today.

8 years ago

Hi ladies,

I have not had that issue with current dh. I would say try meditating before sex or just doing some deep breathing exhaling through your mouth.

Pink are you going to test again?

I started my normal pre-AF spotting today so I expect to start Thursday or Friday. I re-started acupuncture today and it was great! Friday is my daughter's senior prom so we have been pretty busy with prepping for that.

Hope everyone is doing well!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo