Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

541 - 550 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Hi gals! Well I took a test yesterday at 13 dpo and it was negative. Small cramps today...Thinking AF will show tomorrow, when I'm due. I started B-complex with vit. C and folic acid today again along with 1,000 I.U. of Vit. D3. Feeling sooo much better on it already after 1 dose. I had adrenal fatigue 2 year's ago after my mc. I guess it's all in God's timing! I will stick with the supplements now! Hope you are all well and I send my prayers with you! Have a wonderful weekend!

Sending for a 2017 baby!!!!

8 years ago

39 - I am still learning and only adding 1 or 2 things a month... From what I've learned from the expert ladies here and in my baby bible.

prenatal

vitamine e - to get the recommended dose up for ttc

Ubiquinol - more bioavailable version of CoQ10. For egg health.

B complex - This was one of the things I learned from Kerzie... I've investigated it and it seems to be pretty important..

Royal Jelly - egg health! Since i am 40 I figure these are good things to focus on.

Vit D3 - extra to raise the dose I get. I hear this is good for improving implantation.

Maca extract - I just started this month. I take it in my juice (I try to juice each day) 3 times a day. I have read from a lot of sources that this might be one of the most important herbs for ttc (along with Vitex which i have not taken yet)

I feel like there is so much more to learn and I have no idea if i am taking the best or most focused on what 'I' need....like i said i am just beginning....

I'd be totally interested to know what you (or any of the ladies) are taking (and why)! It might help me...

Have a great day and

8 years ago

Afternoon ladies just to update did 2 tests this morn and no line :(, temp gone down and just got in from work and arrived , spoke to docs this morn and he will give me 1 more dose, (had 1 already) of clomid, I mentioned progesterone and femara but he said this is all out of his knowledge range and can't help me, he has sent a letter to a fertility clinic to send me prices etc, oh well lets hope this course of clomid works dh sperm test Mon
to all and have a nice weekend

8 years ago

Ani - I've always thought that the tracking of CM after BD was a little tricky also because it is so similar. If you are also tracking your BBT and using OPK's that helps significantly. Hope that helps!

Pinkster - sorry you are out this month girl! New month = new hope I always try to say. Hopefully you'll get the help you need from the clinic.

Lunar - you sound like you have a good plan there! I know what you are saying... I'm always learning new things also. Now I now that I said I'm starting Vitex/Maca supplements, but I have yet to order them. LOL

ATM - my plan is to use my last dose of Gonal-F injections. I have a vial that was leftover from my failed IUI attempts. I figure... try it you never know!! I ordered a Fertility Cleanse kit that will be here within the week, but I don't start that until cd6 PLUS I figure if the injections don't work then I can detox that crap out of my system next month. LOL Once detoxed I will start on a regimen of Royal Jelly, Vitex/Maca supplement, low dose baby aspirin, and Prenatal Vitamins. That along with cutting out that daily 1 cup of coffee and all the sugar I've been consuming lately should help! Anyone else feel bad about throwing away Easter candy? Just sayin..... red jelly beans are da bom.

Much , and to all of you lovely ladies! Have a fantastic Friday!

User Image

8 years ago

Hi ladies,
I'm back!!!! Sorry for disappearing but it all got to me, the pressure of not conceiving gets too much sometimes. It's hard when you want something so bad and nothing you try works, especially when you feel time slipping through your fingers. I didn't want to bring everyone down with my mood so thought it best to disappear for a bit. Thanks pink and 39, read your msgs today and realised I should be on here with all my friends. Wish we could all sit down and have a coffee together, sending you all a big hug

Welcome to all the (not so) New girls. Sorry teachermum that you have had such a shitty time of it, it's so not fair, when you get a line it should stay!!
It's been so long that I can't reply to everyone so in general, hugs to those who have gotten caught by the , good luck and good fun to everyone around ovulation, and sticky vibes and fingers crossed to those in the tww. Hope to see a bfp soon.

Can't forget to send a huge to kai, wishing you a

8 years ago • Post starter

Thank you ladies but get this, how messed am I, no symptoms all month and i get feint lines, they disappear today, temp goes down and af shows and i get, heartburn, motion sickness and feel pregnant, lol what the hell welcome to the mad house

8 years ago

Hiya ladies!

Lunar sounds like you are taking all the right things.

Baby Angel I tried the fertility cleanse and the detox symptoms were too severe so I had to discontinue using it.

Pink sorry no positive yet. Is your cycle full blown?

Welcome back Kerzie! I totally understand taking a break.

CD 1 and I will try to add the supplements back this month. I am taking a Chinese supplement from the acupuncturist that is for liver stagnation. I read that it is good for women with pcos. I don't remember who is dealing with that.

Have an awesome weekend ladies!

8 years ago

Hey kerzie, good to see you back.
I can totally understand wanting to take a nreak from ttc.
39 I'm dealing with PCOS but beside vit d,c, and folic acid I don't really take anything.
Pinky, you poor baby, you must feel awfull, I'm sorry. Our bodies can be such an asholes sometimes.

My gp mentioned metformin yesterday, as a unregistred drug, do you know how you can get it in UK?
Temp rise today morning, hope that's the ovu yesterday, my cervix observations were a bit unhelpfull untill now.
If I don't click this cycle I'm getting a fern microscope.
to all. Thanks for being here:)

8 years ago

Good morning ladies! Temp. rose from yesterday. Still no sign of AF, fingers crossed..Mild dull cramps yesterday and nothing today. Started B complex, vit. c, folic acid, and Vit. D3 yesterday. Feeling much better off of those. Still feeling out this month..Trying to stay hopeful..I feel for you Pinkster..Sorry it's been rough for you! Praying for everyone! Have a lovely Saturday!

8 years ago

Thank you so much Kerzie! I am so sorry that you have been feeling down lately but I know these wonderful ladies can help you through this tough time!!

Pink I am so sorry that the witch got you...

Hollyc you're not out until the witch shows!! Sending lots of

Good luck to all those in the TWW and lots and lots of hugs to those who got the evil witch!!

AFM not too much to report on my end! Everything seems to be going well so I'm definitely praying for a healthy baby! I went back to the doctor yesterday for a urine culture. I no longer think I have a UTI because the symptoms are gone and have been gone but I wanted to check and make sure! My doctor said everything looked okay but also said that they are sending my urine off for more testing because they like to be more aggressive with pregnant women. anyways she gave me an antibiotic! I have occasional waves of nausea and what kind of feels like motion sickness but haven't thrown up yet! I still have slight cramps, twinges, and pinching especially if I move a wrong way! Doctor says its normal and I have had no spotting which I am SO thankful for! I am praying for a healthy baby!!! My boobs hurt more than they have ever hurt before.

Anyways ladies I am praying for and thinking of each and every one of you!!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo