Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies - Been out of town this past weekend and just now catching up....Sounds like there are some congrats in order for MrsD and HDC!! How wonderful!

AFM its CD13 and hoping for this month! Not looking forward to that TWW... OPK has been high for the last couple days, but no peak yet. Been charting this cycle to get used to it, but still not doing temps yet. The book (Taking Charge of Your Fertility) is pretty awesome. I had no idea there was so much to learn about my cycles! A must read for anyone in our situation.

Hope everyone has a great week!!

8 years ago

Jandei, I know. Besides symptoms I feel the same. I don't think it will kick in till I see my baby girl in my uterus . Hdc no . Why they making you do that ? I haven't told my job either but I know we have several options to take off like bonding with your newborn leave.

8 years ago

MrsD it gets me all excited when I read your posts, firstly you start with hello baby makers and what a lovely thought when you have your scan, I can imagine the emotions and jubilations in the room, you probably will also be dumstruck at the miracle on the screen, I would be, its all amazing
Personally I probably wouldnt tell my work until about 10 weeks and past the dodgy stage, I do a lot of physical work, fitting car batterys, shifting boxes of screenwash etc in deliveries and carrying heavy stuff for customers like car batteries and battery chargers etc, nowhere near as important as yours ladies but heavy work none the less, if I had to I'd refuse some car fits and say I wasnt well, which would be true cos I had sickness all through my other 3 pregnancies ,
Hiya Lunardays, thank you, ive put the book on my watch list on EBay if I dont fall this month, Im also CD14/1dpo so we are close, I will probably start testing again 10dpo to prep myself for the worst
Yes Jandei, the pos OPKs finally stopped last 2 days have def been neg, we managed to BD CD11/12/14-today phew, was tough going, the soft cup still kept going sideways so not sure if it helped as a lot of liquid escaped but my temp hasnt really risen as of yet, had a mega sharp pain in right side today for about 5 mins while fitting someones car bulbs and had to grimace through it lol but hopefully thats a good thing , the worst pain was all sunday but as you say happydayz that might be good too ....
Good luck ladies & to all Im off to bed for an early night soon, worn out from effort getting DH to deliver lol

8 years ago

Hello ladies....I ovulated on valentines day and now I'm waiting to test ugh lol.Ive had three previous miscarriages and am really hoping for a pregnancy that sticks. I'm 41 and dread the whole ticking clock, would LOVE to have a healthy happy baby. Everyone seems so friendly here, please send baby dust my way. -Lisa

8 years ago

Lisa - welcome and I think we must be on the same schedule. I'm 10dpo and am trying not to test til Saturday...but may cave by Thursday

I have a strange symptom to pose to the group. Starting last night, warning for TMI, I have had off and on vaginal tingling...not itching or burning, just much more aware of the area. Don't know what to do with that one and it's never happened before. Other than that I've just been tired today but had a lot to do so think I'd be wiped out regardless.

Hope it's a happy Tuesday for everyone!

TTC since 11/14 for #1 1/16 clomid, 3 follicles. cancelled iui due to blocked tube 2/16 Clomid/ovidrel/IUI, 3 follicles - BFN 3/16 clomid, 4 follicles. cancelled iui due to blocked tube 4/16 Clomid/ovidrel/IUI, 4 follicles but only one on right side

8 years ago

Lisa welcome. Sorry to hear about the mcs. Lots of positivity here so glad you found us! for you this cycle!

Happydays, I've never experienced the kind of feeling you are describing. Not sure what to make out of it, the way I look at it, anything out of the ordinary is a good sign!

Pink, yea those soft cups are tricky. Don't worry about the "liquid" escaping. Most don't even use the cup and get pregnant and I'm sure most of it still stayed in there so no worries.
If you only knew what I was going through with my DH just 2 cycles ago before I discovered ginseng. One time it took us like 4-5 attempt at bd in one night. I feel bad for him cause he wants it so bad but at the same time I can't really get into it after that. It's tough
I wish we could all just quit our jobs and relax while we TTC. I'm sure the process would be much easier.

I'm going back to work next week after a little vacation. I'm a operations manager for a transportation company so my job consists of tons of stress and angry, bitter clients screaming in my ear all day long. And we're not supposed to stress??? - HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?
Well going to enjoy time off while it lasts as I'm getting stressed just thinking about it

8 years ago

Lunar, glad you like the book. Anything specific that stood out for you that we should know about?

8 years ago

Best wishes Lisa, hoping this is your month and welcome , we are here for support either way, how are you feeling today?
Thank you Jandei, I really hope your right, I have to say he was on the red ginseng for 3 days and loved it, we read up on all the other benefits and hes ordered another 100 bags, if it doesnt work for the sperm at least its good for all the other stuff, for the record, he produced more sperm(TMI) then he had in a long time , I actually said a few times this go lets forget it cos worn out from trying. like you say it kills the passion and horniness when u keep attempting but he wants this baby as much as me so we kept trying, Im really not sure if Ive got the stamina to do it all again next month, but, I said that last month, the last 2 years we haven't been so on it and just BD now n again at probably the wrong times of the month
Thats is a very stressful job Jandei, your right, a lot of tempers flaring I can imagine , you still got this week to chill though and prepare yourself
I had very similar Happydays the month before last but think I had a chemical and the symptoms were so intense towards end and AF late, not had those symptoms since though, how are you feeling today
HDC & MrsD how are you feeling, getting excited and glowing I hope -x-x-

8 years ago

Good morning baby makers,
@Pinkster123 ???? I understand exactly how you feel. I was tired of doing the bd too and I think it was because instead of thinking of it as we are trying to make a baby, I should've been thinking that I'm making love to my hubby. It was a lot of dry nights believe me and tears after because I'm thinking the whole time sex everyday equals more baby opportunity and I was so wrong. I didn't know it takes 48 hours for sperm to build up . So we didn't do every day till after we followed the doctors instructions. I am a prayer and Ima share something with everyone. This pregnancy is def sent from God. The night I was starting this journey again, in a dream (vivid possibly) I saw positive ovulation test and lo and behold this time around when I took my test, they all had two lines. The next dream was a baby girl with blue eyes . Her dad has green and his two sons have greyish blue and light brown. I prayed for this to be our little girl with eyes like her daddy. So when the dream came , I took a test a it was negative. I lost hope and cried and cried but when you are so use to depending on God, in the back of your mind you still have faith that he will answer your prayers and turn everything around. Two days later , I had a positive. I took my birth control out in APRIL 2015 and have been TTc yet based on returning back to fertility right away and that didn't happen for me. I mean his sister even said to his other sisters one day that I couldn't have kids right now and that hurt me. I remainded strong but even the strongest person gets tired of being strong sometime. All I can say to each one of you ladies ( sorry I don't know everyone's name all the time but you guys have all helped me a lot in this journey . It's been rough but we have to stay strong . Those who are still TTc, don't give up. HDC and I are proof that your blessing is on its way. Continue to pray, continue to be thankful and continue to have faith cause it will happen. Every time I wanted something to happen in a pregnancy , the way my water broke, etc it happened and I prayed about it and had to wait a long 40 weeks for it to manifest. Remember it's not the physical world we have to have faith in, it's the world that we don't see which is the spiritual world. Sorry to have to get spiritual on you guys this morning but God puts us through certain situations to be the light in someone else's tunnel. Never give up.
My symptoms: I'm still about the same. This little girl keeps mommy with headaches. Trying to stay stress free and still having to pee pee. Just waiting now on that ultrasound which of coarse is gonna feel like next year to come.

8 years ago

Pink, yea I was going through the same thing. I say WAS because this month was truly different. I too wanted to give up some months and didn't. And yes, if it can't help the sperm it has a ton of other benefits. If there was any herb/root I would have to say I truly believe in, it would be the ginseng. Honestly, it sounds like it's already working for you if he produced more sperm. My dh is producing a lot more too but aside from that he has more energy and seems more happy. I started noticing significant changes about 3 weeks into it. Really sounds like you are on a good path in restoring the passion a little. When our men are up to par it makes you forget a little that you are bding. Those little swimmers are going to get us one of these days!!! (hopefully within the next 2 weeks max )

MrsD, what a inspirational message you gave us. Thank you so much. It's nice to hear that other women went through what you're going through knowing the outcome. I completely agree with you on everything. The spiritual factor is very important and staying strong even when you want to give up sometimes should never be an option. Glad you got your prayers answered! Now only happy tears are to come!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo