Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

871 - 880 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Pink I know I said I will try to refrain from testing but I have been such a ball of emotions the past few days. Easily irritated and weepy. I have got to pull it together. I've been cramping the past 2hrs but I have had that before and no BFP. Going batty over here.

8 years ago

Mother of all headaches and AF arrived during the night.
At least I know whats going on now lol
Apart from the headache, feeling perky. DH working today so I have the house, TV and sunshine outside on the terrace to Myself.
I must admit clomid gave me a really uncomfortable tww, never really felt very well the whole time.
Going through a house sale, mega stressful, this whole month has been too weird.
Im hoping someone else here has some good news this week to cheer me up!

8 years ago

So sorry Khanada, we hate the here, how long have you been trying, have a chill out weekend and start planning next cycle when your ready, yes clomid does that, it makes you feel weird thats for sure, Im nowhere near as emotional or depressed this cycle as last one, but still feel out of sorts, are you on the clomid again next cycle, I am, last course if i get and then its back to all natural TTC, take care hun and stay with us

Kerzie thats a really lovely thought and I will imagine that when testing, dh quite complains hes dehydrated, I will have to come up with a plan for that , 39 oh well we all do it, I used so many tests last month after two feint pos 2 days on trot, turned out to be evaps , good luck lovely

Thank you ladies for your well wishes, your all wonderful, I was thinking last night and this morn, I dont know how'd id get through it without you all thank you

8 years ago

Happy Friday you all!!!
Well, I believe I'll be ovulating over the weekend! CM and cervical position are where it should be.. We last night too!! WHAHOO! Making BABIES! lol
Sorry Khanada AF arrived! UGH, I know too well that feeling..Praying you get a soon!
Pinkster-I'll be with you Saturday and thinking about you!!!
39-Hang in there sweetie, I tested way too much last month too...Are you still testing with the New Choice this month?

Have a wonderful Friday everyone & be safe!!!

8 years ago

Hey ladies. well the high fertility is on and i am on my every 48 hours mission to baby..lol I should ovulate Tuesday so i hop to get it in and right. I started trying to eat more food that are great to eat during this period and just doing a lot of research on foods that can help. I also a back in the gym as i read one should be physically active so i have great faith this go round. I gave up coffee as well....its ben a rough week.
BabyOne we to last night. we do every 48 ours are you everyday?

Good luck to you all and sorry to all that got the wicked witch!!

User image

8 years ago

Hi Shanta! Yes, we last night and will tonight too! I think I'll be ovulating this weekend! When I'm not ovulating, we every other day to cover everything, JUST in case I get ovulation dates mixed up! lol Good luck with you!!!
I started using olive oil in cooking again! It really helps with inflammation/pain and fertility! I go by the food for that time of the month too, Shanta! ;-)

to all and sorry the came for some!! Stick with it gals!! I hope to hear a from us soon!!!!

8 years ago

Happy Friday!

Khanada I am sorry you didn't get your BFP. Time to get back on the horse and try again.

I see we have 3 ladies ovulating. Exciting! Hopefully we will have a BFP soon. Happy bd'ing Holly, Kerzie and Shanta!!

Pink I didn't take a test. I checked my cervix and it's firm and my temp dropped so I think I am out. Feeling discouraged. Gonna stop focusing on it and just focus on being a healthy me.

Kerzie I don't know what's been going on with my body this week. It seems to like playing tricks on me. Soooo frustrating!!!

Mico where is my baby dust fairy???

Have a Great Day ladies!

8 years ago

I'm so sorry 39! LOADS OF Coming your way!!!!!!!!! HANG IN THERE SWEET 39!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 years ago

Hello Lovelies!! I'm still here Pinkster. It takes awhile to read everything, but I've been following along and with you in prayer.

ATM - I'm on CD8 and doing the Liver cleanse portion of the Fertility Cleanse. It's not too bad... 2 pills 2x a day, tea 2x, and milk thistle drops in water 2 x a day. Ok so... the milk thistle tastes and smells like I'm drinking a bit of dirt water... Do you see me sticking my tongue in and out very fast?! BLAH! I have until CD17 with that stuff, but it is all worth it to regulate my hormones. Whatever... come on BABY! Not temping nor opks this month, but not trying 'not to' when BD if you know what I mean.... Next cycle I will be full on everything!!

Holly (Baby 1) - I should look into the Vit. D also! I live in Ohio, but I know I don't get enough sun. I'm very fair so I have to be careful. LOL I don't think that I would like having alligators so close. I'd be afraid they'd eat my dogs!! LOL

to all! Good luck on the and catching that eggie! Much love to those with bfn's or AF! New cycle = new hope sweeties

User Image

8 years ago

Happy Friday BabyAngel!!! :-) I think you'd benefit a lot from Vt. D3!! I'm originally from Oregon and I live in Florida now and STILL need it! I feel sooo much better on it on every level! I must have been low! Hope it helps you too!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo