Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2131 - 2140 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

39- i'll be going to the Dr around the same time when I found out that the last baby didn't have a heart beat. So i'm pretty nervous, and excited at the same time.

7 years ago

Hi ladies,

I just posted a hpt image. It is a real squinter and long shot since AF is ending today. Take a look and give me your thoughts.

Pumpkin pray all is healthy with you and baby.

Hope everyone is doing well!

7 years ago

Hey ladies!! Hope all is well! I've have officially gave up! After being 6 days late and had all sorts of hope going and then started. I'm supposed to start on the 21st so we shall see. Haven't really tried and dh has been ok with it. Just taking it one day at a time. I started working yesterday so that will help also. Well I'll check back in later.

7 years ago

So ladies, I had my appointment today. Baby is 11 weeks, with a 168 heartbeat and doing perfectly. Got to see lots of movement =] Due date is still June 9th, until we schedule the c-section.

7 years ago

Congrats Pumpkin!

7 years ago

User Image

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test612088

7 years ago

Pumpkin I am so happy that you and baby are healthy!

7 years ago

Great news Pumpkin!

User Image

7 years ago

Thank you ladies , how is everyone doing? It's been awfully quiet around here, but i guess because of the holidays...

7 years ago

So I guess something's up with my body. Last month I was 6 days late and so far now I'm 4 days late. I think someone asked me if I temped I used to but because I would jump up because of my 1 yr old crying I wouldn't have a chance to temp. I gave up on trying and put it in gods hands, if he thinks it's time for me to get pregnant then so be and if not then oh well.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo