Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1461 - 1470 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

I think its once a day the week leading up to ovulation I think chicks

User image

7 years ago

Hiya chicks, kerzie prob better at answering this then me but yes once a day like afternoon so LHormone has chance to build up, you can eve as well but I always test in afternoon and line has to be as dark or darker then control line, best to test before you expect to ov just in case you ov early like I sometimes do, usually between cd11-15 -x-

7 years ago

Hi Ladies!

Macavei - Welcome! Everything sounds good... I have my fingers crossed and prayers for a BFP!!

Kerzie - my dog's names are Kiwi (aka Kiwifoo, Miss Thang, Diva girl) and Jack (aka Jack Jack, big lug lug). Fishes names are Athos, Aramis, and Porthos (3 Musketeers) and the turtle is ... ?? (my son named him something bizarre and I can never remember it! LOL )

Pink - no tests yet as I am only CD18/9dpo today. I've had a headache practically every day. Lately I feel like I can eat everything in sight. There have been a few times lately that it feels as though my breasts are fuller and tingle, but it doesn't last. Achiness in lower abdomen comes and goes with sometimes feeling fuller. Sooo I dunno. My temps took a dive this morning, but being 9dpo it could be implantation... hoping!!

Ok so I feel completely stupid, but when I went to take my Pregnancy Prep pill this morning I noticed on the bottle that you shouldn't take it if you also take blood thinners. Well I thought about it and I've been taking baby aspirin with it!!! YIKES!!! I emailed the Natural Fertility Shop (where I purchased them) and they responded that it wasn't recommended. DANG IT! I hope I didn't screw anything up for myself! Good thing is I also use Progesterone cream so maybe it helped ?! UGH!!!!

User Image

7 years ago

Hi Ladies!

Macavei - Welcome! Everything sounds good... I have my fingers crossed and prayers for a BFP!!

Kerzie - my dog's names are Kiwi (aka Kiwifoo, Miss Thang, Diva girl) and Jack (aka Jack Jack, big lug lug). Fishes names are Athos, Aramis, and Porthos (3 Musketeers) and the turtle is ... ?? (my son named him something bizarre and I can never remember it! LOL )

Pink - no tests yet as I am only CD18/9dpo today. I've had a headache practically every day. Lately I feel like I can eat everything in sight. There have been a few times lately that it feels as though my breasts are fuller and tingle, but it doesn't last. Achiness in lower abdomen comes and goes with sometimes feeling fuller. Sooo I dunno. My temps took a dive this morning, but being 9dpo it could be implantation... hoping!!

Ok so I feel completely stupid, but when I went to take my Pregnancy Prep pill this morning I noticed on the bottle that you shouldn't take it if you also take blood thinners. Well I thought about it and I've been taking baby aspirin with it!!! YIKES!!! I emailed the Natural Fertility Shop (where I purchased them) and they responded that it wasn't recommended. DANG IT! I hope I didn't screw anything up for myself! Good thing is I also use Progesterone cream so maybe it helped ?! UGH!!!!

User Image

7 years ago

Hi Ladies!

User Image

7 years ago

Hi Ladies!

User Image

7 years ago

Hi Ladies!

User Image

7 years ago

Hi Ladies!

User Image

7 years ago

UGH THIS SITE IS SO FRUSTRATING!!! Sorry for the posts... it locked me out and wouldn't let me back in. Guess it thought I was too wordy. LOL

User Image

7 years ago

Thanks ladies. I tested this morning because my period has been short last two months and I have no clue what's up with that so even though this is cd 6 I will test everyday until I get the pos because I have no idea if I ovulated like I thought I was between cd 12-14. I'll be sure to catch it. It was neg of course but I wanted to use one to also get familiar with how to use test correctly.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo