Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

HI again--ok, so I found out about endometriosis by total and complete surprise. My Gyn had me go in to get the test done where they inject dye inside you to see if the dye spills out of both your tubes to make sure tube wasnt blocked. My tubes were thankfully open. I went back to gyn who did the transvaginal ultrasound after putting me on clomid. As he was counting my follicles, he said "oh you have some endometriosis over here on the right side. It will not prohibit pregnancy but MAY inhibit it". Then he told me if I didnt get pregnant after three-four rounds of IUI to have surgery to remove the endo. Also, the cyst on my ovary was not inhibiting pregnancy from what he could tell. Other than that, I had ZERO symptoms of endo in my whole life. I have 28 day clockwork cycles, and little cramping. Most months don't even take an Advil.
Thank you for the Congrats! I am optimistic it will all be good. I go in to verify with blood work tomorrow!

~Heather~

8 years ago

@HDC1977 - I am sure that was scary to find out, but at least in the end he said it wasn't prohibiting pregnancy!
wishing you mucho

I received the book 'taking Charge of your Fertility' in the mail today...and have been reading it like mad since i pulled it out of the mail box. I've already DL some of the charts and started up....albeit rudimentary to say the least...

Hope everyone is doing well today! Thinking of you all..

8 years ago

How awesome HDC1977!!! Wishing you and dh nothing but Baby Bliss .

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/sticky_vibes.gif

8 years ago

Congrats HCD1977!!!

I am thinking about "Taking Charge of Your Fertility", let me know your thoughts Lunar!

afm...Well it's cycle day 28, 13dpo and as of yesterday no BFP. Weird thing is I have NO cramping at all or headaches which I always get before af. Longest cycle ever was 30 days. Hmmm... hoping for a miracle!

8 years ago

Audnaz my sister in law got her bfp last week she tested 12 dpo and it was neg then again 14 dpo and the line was barely even there. You never know!

HDC1977 - thanks for sharing. The reason I asked is because I spot before my periods and sometimes I'm afraid I have endo. No other symptoms though so hoping it's hormone related. I had an ultrasound done to check for tubes and cysts and everything was good. My doc said the next step for me maybe laparoscopy which I really don't want to do. Your story gives me hope that even if I do have it it's still possible so thanks again for sharing. All the best

8 years ago

oh and lunardays - def let us know what you think of the book. Maybe you can spill a few "secrets" ???

8 years ago

Hello all my lovely baby makers,
I am feeling very discouraging this morning . Today is cycle day 22 and dpo 9. I tested again and another BFN. I'm over it. I have cried and everything. I feel like it's not going to happen this cycle. No sore breast. The pain I was having yesterday is gone. No signs of pregnancy . I hate to sound so negative but we have been trying since April of last year and the same result every time and I'm tired of putting myself through the disappointment . I hope everyone gets there BFP's . And for those that already have

8 years ago

Mrsdaniel,
Don't despair, I don't implant until 10dpo and wouldn't even see a hint of a line until 12dpo so it could be way too early. Remember when you test early it is "just in case" you are one of the few that implant super quick. A bfn at 9dpo is normal for most pregnant women.
Sending a much needed hug

8 years ago • Post starter

Pink, Are you taking any other suppliments on top of clomid? Have you tested to make sure you are not pregnant? Have not heard of this before, talk to your doctor to make sure you are responding ok to the medication.
Take care, looks like you are going to have a busy time of it

8 years ago • Post starter

MrsDaniel 9dpo is still very early definitely don't get discouraged. Like I said my sis took her test on 12dpo and nothing showed. That day she started spotting brown which for sure was implantation bleeding (which confirms that it DOES exist :))) so from that we know she implanted cd12. Test BARELY showed bfp on cd14. I know the 2ww goes by super slow but stress is definitely not helping. Not all women get symptoms and sometimes no symptoms is actually a symptom

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo