Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Hey audnaz, I'm sorry you have had bad news but NOW your ttc journey really begins. So many women with PCOS have happy and healthy pregnancies. Now the doctors know exactly how to help you and I'm sure your bfp is just around the corner.

8 years ago • Post starter

We are all here for you sweetie xx

Audnaz, PCOS is not the end of the world. It sounds like a sentence but I know multiple diagnoaed girls who have babies now.
We need to be hopefull.
I had my scan on Monday and will be talking with my gp next week so I will probably be getting some meds too.

8 years ago

Let it all out audnaz, Ive been crying all morn and just trying to patch myself up a bit to put on a pretend happy face for work and the customers , it will be mega tough today i just want to fall apart still, a again this morn and pretty sure its down to DH sperm so wont bother taking clomid again next month cos I know it did its job and was probably wasted , sorry to hear your news audnaz, i hope they treat them asap and get you all sorted for trying again soon -x-
PS thank you kerzie, I had a look at that site but didnt join, yes there are over 50s on there, wow -x-

8 years ago

Pink why are you so certain your dh sperm has something wrong with it? You could still get your bfp, it's still early days. Plus you seem very emotional which I'm sure you know can be a pregnancy symptom?? So just maybe.....

Good morning baby makers,
@Kerzie no I didn't get a negative . I followed exactly what the doctor said and the first one was positive. I can post the test as the days went in if that will help. I know that one day I took them a lot of different times in the day but it ended up being positive for that day . Clomid give me so side affects too like dizziness and hot flashes. I was really moody too. Ovulation was pretty irritated and I could tell I was cause it was only on one side . My breast got sore all of a sudden . When my cycle normally comes, my nipples are sore for the week before and then it goes away. This time they were always hard (tmi) and very sore to touch . They are still sore now.
@pink- Awww I'm sorry to hear about another bfn but I would test again. What test are you using?

I hope everyone else's journey is coming along. Remember to stay positive. It took me 10 months.

WELCOME... Welcome to all the newbies. Forgive me for not addressing by name. I'm using my iPhone lol.

Also one of my friends have been try for 4 years and had clomid 3 times and 2 MC she is now 8 months with a healthy baby boy. So it may take time because everyone body is different. Btw she is only 29.

8 years ago

Another day and more and more PMS symptoms. The temperature dropped back down..., I don't know.
Last cycle i temped the last 11 days and had a nice set of higher temps, but I wasn't stressed, wasn't moving houses or traveling.

8 years ago

Kerzie your right there, emotional is not strong enough a word, I think it all just got on top of me, Im pretty strong n upbeat 99% of the time, I now feel totlly washed out, I dont know what else I can do or try without money, my dh sperm is the only other prob I could think of
MrsD, just the internet cheapie dip sticks , hope your well lovely, my boobs are very tender hard n sore and nipples also but putting that down to the clomid?
aniayka, when are you testing?

8 years ago

pinkster. On 9th. In theory that should be 14th dpo

8 years ago

Ok your a couple of days behind me, well done you for waiting closer to af day, I wish I hadnt now, would be lovley if we got some s on here soon

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo