Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1291 - 1300 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Oh Kerzie, Mrs Sherlock Holmes Wayne Supernips, yes thats a cushion well done, I have a seletion on my bed, ill use a diff one next time for pic variety haha, yay pos opk at last for you and a much deserved break soon, Ill sen you one of the medals from our website -x-
Baby where you been, my you have been busy and temps look great, lovely sending lots of fluffy rampant bonking bunnies your way ladies (oh and flying baby carrying storks cos their good too)

7 years ago

Happy Friday gals!

You have been cracking me up with those rabbits!

I will tell the bd story later. Gotta run out.

Opk still saying high fertility. Kerzie cheapie was negative today. I usually O between cd10-12 and today is cd10. I thought I was going to O early. Go figure.

Miracle the other ladies have said it best. Praying for you dear heart and I am sorry for your loss.

7 years ago

Miracle so sorry to hear what happened to you. It's not a easy road for you.

7 years ago

Pink I see a clear line. Hope to see pink on the next test!

7 years ago

Pink. No pressure but

7 years ago • Post starter

Morning ladies (14dpo)
Well the plot thickens, did 2 tests, feint shadow lines came up straight away and still there, but, very feint and peeps voting neg so hopefully tom/mon i will get something stronger, thats if AF dont show today/tom no cramps or early signs yet, I dunno, anyway not getting excited and keeping it to you guys and meself for now, thank you, haha yea no pressure at all, you lot are the best -x-x-x-x-x-

7 years ago

Pink. When did they change the superdrug test? The price has gone up too, hoe dare they
New cushions in each photo I deduct! There is definitely something there, now begins the waiting game. What about a first response? You must be going bonkers wanting to know, I'm all excited

7 years ago • Post starter

I know kerzie, WTH, yes they are dearer as well £7.49 for two but thought I need to know if I am or not so worth it and I still don't haha, have to admit been feeling giddy, icky and boobs mega sore, under arms and nips sore n dark but trying to dismiss it at mo, bonkers? I turned that a long time ago haha but one thing I have noticed ive been to the loo once a day for 10 days in row and this is a person thats been going once a week for years, I put it down to the new tabs though, sorry if TMI, anyway I might go get a FRER for tom/mon, no signs of

7 years ago

and oh yea I tried diff cushions just for you

7 years ago

Sorry so late responding. I'm from Alabama. I'm 30 years old. I am not taking anything to help concieve. Never really had that problem it just normally took when i was ttc and only took one cycle but considering I've been on birth control for yeah or so I don't know how long it will take. Just finished af so we will see.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo