Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1711 - 1720 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Hiya lovlies (11DPO)
Thank you Yourfuture but did a test today and it looks fainter and mega temp drop today, never had that before so early in cycle, below coverline so thinkin Im out already, been feeling mega dizzy today and just vague and woke up mega early and couldnt get back off, oh well onwards and upwards and thank you for your amazing support as always ladies
pumpkin & Kerzie with your tests, hope you have better luck then me and Fruit yes wuld love you to get your too, its a crazy roller coaster ride we are on for sure

7 years ago

Pink don't give up hope. I'm so not trusting my thermometer. Did it 3 times in a row and got 3 different temps. All 3 lower than yesterday. Which is weird I woke up middle of the night to pee and having hot flashes. Feels more like old age than prego symptoms....lol. I worked in nursing center for 8 years and love the elderly!!! 4dpo today. So far have not really obsessed over symptoms. Just know my chances this time are slim. I still believe your going to get your baby. I hope we all get our babies this month. How cool would that be. Much love to you, keep believing!

7 years ago

Pink- There's still hope for you yet so i'm hoping and praying for you, and maybe the faint line today was just a fluke? or if may have been a chemical pregnancy, which means you oughta be fertile myrtle next cycle

AFM- No sign of yet today, but last month she stuck in the evening time , so we shall see. broke down and bought a cheapie and my husband saw it and was like ' that looks good, that's positive right' and i'm like ' i sure hope so' , it wasn't a bold line, but it was afternoon urine and like a 2.5hr hold so, here's hoping. =D

7 years ago

Aww pumpkin-sounds promising, when will you do another, fertile myrtle indeed hahaha
Chicks-yes its good to be positive, thank you, hoping a little spermie has snuck in and stuck there for you and making a little bean right now
AFM no idea wots happenin, only 11dpo and a little tiny bit of brown when I got home from work (did work bloody hard and shifted alot of boxes of screenwash) but AF not due for another 4 days, never had this happen to me before towards end of cycle, temp went right down this morn below cover line but back up now arghhh
& lots of to all

7 years ago

Pink. OMG!!!!!! Invert your images. The lines look the same to me, yesterday's got darker AFTER another ten mins the first one looks the same as today's. Can take time for hormones to build up in early days so don't expect it overnight
What make are your tests? I use one step and they don't look like that. Praying it sticks for you, I want to see a darker line in a few days so bad. Get your girls to hug you for me
39. How are you, did af catch you or are you testing?
Baby. Your o day seems to have returned to normal, glad your getting more time to between af and o. Sending baby dust your way!!!!
Good luck everyone coming up to testing

7 years ago • Post starter

Kerzie-I got them from EBay, think they came from germany about £10 for 20, http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271510842757?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Im hoping they are a bit better then the other one step tests I had been using before
Thank you lovely, I would love a proper hug from you, its tough cos can't talk to anyone about any of this, not seen OH since sunday but wont say too much tom eve when we catch up over the weekend cos well they just dont understand what exactly we are going through and I dont wanna stress him out, how far in are you now, how are you feelin?
Friday tom yay its been a long week, hooray its nearly the weekend

7 years ago

Pink- I'm testing again tomorrow night or afternoon, since DH doesn't get off work , but may have a half day tomorrow, but generally doesn't get home til 7:30ish +/- an hour , also looked at your test for today, and it looks similar to yesterdays so perhaps your hcg hasn't had time to rise again yet? and i'm not going to pretend to know a thing about temps

AFM - still hasn't reared her ugly head, so it's looking good, last month she showed about an hour and half before now, and in general usually shows during mid-afternoon, so it's looking pretty good =D i'm getting more excited as the time passes, but also getting impatient for tomorrow to be here already also my cousin just had her little girl on the 2nd =) so baby fever has hit full force Cutest little girl and she's so tiny, my girls are so big now it's hard to imagine them being so small, but i'm hoping for a boy this time

7 years ago

Pink. Totally understand, my dh is sympathetic when af shows but I can see his eyes glaze over if I talk symptoms. Men don't get emotionally involved until a doctor tells them that they are going to have a baby. In a way I'm glad no one else knows because it would be harder being asked every month if I was pregnant. Think this site is amazing, I got to meet some wonderful ladies that are going through the same thing.
Thank you everyone, don't think I say it enough
Afm. I'm 8dpo but I don't think I stand a chance after being ill and taking so many different medicines. Been a bit crampy the last hour or two so not looking good. I'm happy to be happy for everyone else

Kerzie - for some, it's easier to fall pregnant when you're ill, so I wouldn't count yourself out yet, also, when I got pregnant with my first, i was on a lot of different medication so again, perhaps doesn't count you out, as far as cramping goes, I've been getting twinges ever since O day, and had sore boobs as well. My only real stand out symptom is being knocked out tired around 2pm every afternoon and very mild nausea every once in a while. There's still hope for you yet Kerz Remember, the golden rule is , you're not out til the rears her ugly head

7 years ago

Pink. Your temp is back up Late implantation? My body has tried implanting on 11dpo before but my lp was not long enough for it to take but you don't have that problem Can something during implantation cause the line? It does with opk' s with some. You chart doesn't usually drop below the coverline so I'm taking it as a good sign

Pumpkin. I've been on a lot of ibuprofen type drugs the last few months (although I stop after o) and it has made me ovulate late and my lp shorten which I can't afford as my lp is only 11 days. That's why when I felt cramps I assume I'm about to get caught by af. Now I know what is knocking my cycle wonky I can do something about it. If I manage to last until 10dpo I will poas as then the glimmer of hope will come. Thanks

Chicks. I get you with the hot flashes at night, last night my boobs were drowning and the night before I woke drenched but could be due to the dream about snakes attacking me.

Anyone testing today or tomorrow? Pumpkin have you tested yet? Baby you now in the tww? 39 you ok?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo