Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1691 - 1700 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Evening ladies,

Calvin and glad you are still in the running to become the next mum to be!

Pink I have had hiccups twice today and cramping in my toes. Not sure if those are symptoms. Last month I did not have my usual sore boobs so I took no signs as a sign, however that didn't turn positive. So now I have super sore boobs but I don't think it's a symptom. Any for you?

Kerzie I am going to try to wait until the weekend. We shall see...

7 years ago

Morning wonderful ladies (9DPO)
39-itching to test and done well for mel waitin this long, I will def though tom yes prob too early 39-they are all good signs lovely although the cramps no idea, I haven't had cramping in many years and I have had it constant last 5 days, it hurts soo much and makes my muscles really sore afterwards, maybe dr kerzie will have a natural remedy??? mega weird you had it too though, I was gonna mention it ysterday and thought nah its my mind over-thinking hahaha, who knows, lets hope it is although its probably in my case just my age cos my bones/muscles been aching and I feel mega old, no pain in boobs whatsoever so no other symptoms other then a spot break out yesterday/today, great, hun, Kerzie when do you think you will test and how are you doing/feeling at mo to all, hows shanta doing??? and calvin any updates
Chicks-thats gonna be tough, not to plan and not to think about BD when you know your ov, I just hope you catch that egg in time so its not a prob, sperm does live around 5 days so hope so
Pumpkin-wot a horrible MiL, I would never talk to her again but thank you for sharing the story, I love happy endings
Hope everyone else is doing ok, will update you ladies tom with a pic
& to all -x-x-x-

7 years ago

oh 39 the only other thing which may/may not be a symptom is stuffy nose at times and sneezing, keep thinkin Im gonna come down with a cold last 5 days but no appearance yet but that would explain the achy bones/muscles/head

7 years ago

Pink, lol your right it will be hard. I think I will just jump his bones with pos Opk and ovulation day since I only get bd like twice a mth. He said he doesn't feel that need anymore. Already spoke to doc about low libido. I'm really thinking hard on that ginseng.
Have y'all seen that commercial about the sleep number bed and the music the lion sleeps tonight is playing, the couple seems like they are about to be lovey and she rolls over to turn off the light and the dude starts snoring.....that would be us!
Ok so this morning I wake up from a great sleep and my temp is the same as yesterday 97.07. So I lay there a minute and roll to my side and retake and it jumps to 97.42. Within just like no more than 2 minutes. I'm charting today's temp with the 97.07 since it was my first temp and I had not moved anything but my arm. But seems strange my temps always low. My thermometer may be whackadoo, cheap one from Walmart.

7 years ago

got me for real. Yuck.

Chicks...I keep my bedroom cool with a fan on so my theory of there is no way your temp will raise substantially when you aren't moving in just 5 minutes. Chances are, the metal piece on your thermometer isn't at room temp and doesn't have enough time to warm up to your real temperature in just the 2 min window. Your second temp is probably more accurate.

7 years ago

Good morning beauties!

Well after BD last night my pre-AF spotting started, so I am out.
Looking to Pink and Kerzie to bring home the gold this month! I am cheering you two on.

Calvin sorry AF got you after having such promising symptoms. Have a big glass of wine and relax in the sun....in my imaginary Kerzie voice.

Pink I have had a stuffy nose and dry throat at night but I guess my body just likes to toy with me. The foot cramps could be low potassium which I have had in the past. So you can try a supplement.

Chicks jump his bones girl!!!

7 years ago

Hello,
39. I used to get cramps in my toes with ds but it was later on, it was also really painful so you have my sympathy. Are you sure the spotting is af? Could be implantation, 9dpo is one of the most common days for it to happen. Your impression of me was spot on, not many people can do a real Scottish accent

Pink. Apparently cramps, including menstrual cramps, can be helped by the same things so here's a link to a site I found to try get on top of mine.

http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/answered-questions/foods-minimize-menstrual-cramps

They say cramps are related to digestion, hope something helps

Chicks. Ani had some problems with taking her temp orally and switched to vaginal temping, worked for her as she got a bfp.

Calvin. Sorry the witch caught you

Has anyone heard of earthing??? It's one of those things that sounds cuckoo but kinda makes sense too.

7 years ago • Post starter

Aww Kerzie-no I haven't fill us in and thank you for the link, thinkin maybe if I eat half a banana a day cramps might stop its feet and calf cramping thats killin me especially in the night
39-nooooooooooooooooo hoping kerzies right and its just a little show honey
Sorry calvin, your temps looke so fab
Come on then Kerzie-wot is earthing or is it earthling lol

7 years ago

Hey ladies,
Ive missed youi so much reading and typing with you. Im still here its just school has begun for the teachers for preplanning and ive been busy. They dont have a room for me and as usual the special ed teaches are treated like the stepchildren of the school.... my cycle is due this week thus begins the testing on different dates. Im so nervous as I HATE needles. How are you ladies doing? Any pregnancies?

I will tell you guys about the procedures as I go along.

User image

7 years ago

Here is what I've found on 'earthing' so far:
https://www.earthing.com/what-is-earthing/

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo