Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1131 - 1140 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

BabyAngel where do you live?

Holly are you taking a break from the site or taking a weekend trip?
Have you retested?

Kerzie I am done with the cheap tests! Hope this is implantation for you. Are you having any cramping? I can't go by the cramping because I have it every month.

DH and I have only dtd once this week. So don't think I will have a February baby.

I hope the rest of you ladies are in the February group!!

7 years ago

Hi 39, leaving for the weekend! No haven't retested. Just need to relax for now...

7 years ago

Hi ladies,
Sorry to say that I'm leaving too. I won't be called a liar by anyone, especially when they are editing past posts to make me look bad, this is like the third time it's happened. I may not be good at sticking up for myself but I won't feel bullied by anyone, have even found myself apologising trying to keep the peace. I have been in tears and so upset and that is not what I came on here for. This was my safe place and its been causing me more stress than anything lately. I feel like I'm being catfished.
I'm sorry to leave most of you and thank you from the bottom of my heart for your continuous support and friendship.

Take care and hope you all get your bfp soon xx

7 years ago • Post starter

I'm gone every other weekend taking care of a family member and this is my weekend to be gone. I'm done with dollar store tests too 39...AF supposed to show by 18th, but I have longer cycles sometimes so we'I'll see! I have wandfo but they test at 50 sensitivity...I just have to wait to retest. My DH broke a crown so we were at Dentist. All good now! His partner at work & good friend of ours lost his sister & drove to funeral out of state. My DH had twice the workload this week & we are tired... He's crashed on couch! Hoping to get to later!!! Lol Starting vaginal temping tomorrow! :-)

7 years ago

Oh, I'm not leaving the site, but I leave early in morning! ;-)

7 years ago

Kerzie dont you dare leave us, you are the heart to this forum and we need you, no-one ever would think of you as a liar, never, don't know what happened but if you go so will I and this place has kept me sane for the last 6 months so if that happens, me being locked up into a nuthouse becoming a window dribbler will be on your conscience, forever -x-x-x-x-x-x-x- Wow Friday 13th or what???

7 years ago

nooooooooooooooo Kerzie dont go... did it happen in our forum? we will miss you if you leave stay with us!!

User image

7 years ago

Baby one take me!!! Ill bring the eggs..lol.

User image

7 years ago

Kerzie you created this forum and Pink and I know you are NOT a liar. You are always supportive and encouraging. We need you!
I am with Pink...if you go I go!
That person that has you upset should just leave.
SMH...this is suppose to be our place for comfort and understanding.
Now I am pissed!

7 years ago

so ladies I have been eating jalapenos and lite ranch dressing today...it was goood..lol could it be a craving?

User image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo