Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1411 - 1420 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Lynzie I agree with Ani. Try to stay relaxed and take another test. Symptoms come and go so you can't rely solely on them. Let us know how your doctor visit goes.

AF has arrived. Cd1

7 years ago

Hey everyone just dropping in to wish you guys some baby dust and virtual hugs for those the witch has got!!

I just came back from vacation with my family for 4 days and It was wonderful and I'm definitely not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow!! Baby and I are doing well and I go for another ultrasound on Tuesday!! This will be my fourth one and I'm very excited to see how much my little one has grown!!

Congrats to those who got their BFP!

Lynzie I am 14 weeks tomorrow and still panic and think it's not real! I have actually gotten to watch my pregnancy progress via ultrasounds every month since I found out and yet I still think I'm going to go in for an ultrasound and they're going to tell me there is no baby. It's normal to worry and I honestly didn't think it was going to get any better but it has a little bit. Trust men had to go through the fifth week of pregnancy "3 times" because my due date kept changing. I thought I would never get out of the first trimester!! It will get better. Let me know if you need to talk, I'd be glad to help!

I tried to figure out how to get the pictures of ultrasounds on here but it wants me to upload a link from another photo generator and I'm not sure of one. I know photobucket used to be really popular but I'm not sure if that site is sill up and running. Any suggestions? Keeping everyone in my prayers for BFP!!!

7 years ago

Evening lovlies (CD11)
Wow ania and kai, really great hearing from you and getting updates, glad to hear your both doing well and lovely little beans, kai i think the editor on this site is brill, its easy to use and crop/focus etc, looking forward to pics, Ania no wonder your so tired, you are making an amazing beautiful little human being all on your own, dh will have to get used to it until it eases off a bit, woozle hope your bd went well and baby??? we are still at it so to speak and im getting worn out now, still neg opk but expect a pos tom, still had dark lines for past 6 days but not quite dark enough yet
Lynzie, the ladies are quite correct, I remember days and even weeks go by and have to remind myself Oh Im pregnant lol, and then there are reminders sometimes every few secs chillax and think pos calm thoughts
kerzie where are you my dear friend, totally understand lovely if u need a break from the site, we all do at times but we are here whenever you wanna chat, sending loadsa love
39-dam it, sorry hun, what a bitch the is grrr
Shanta any job news, anyone else wanna rant, moan, update, then please go ahead

7 years ago

You ladies are so amazing.. Thank you for calming me down. I got so sunburnt yesterday and I can barely walk because my legs are fried! Lol so I've been sitting in the recliner while the fan is blowing on me and it feels so good! Lol

I wanna say I think I feel some kind of hard "knot" type thing in my lower abdomen.. I wonder if that's my uterus? It feels really weird... maybe I'm just desperately looking for any kind of feeling lol but.. I'm pretty sure I'm not imagining it...

Anyways... I had to postpone my appointment until Saturday because of my husband's work hours so I have to wait a little longer now BOO!

7 years ago

Hello ladies. May I join in? I'm 42, DH is 44. I have 2 DS and 1 DD from previous marriage and 1 DD with my DH. She is 14 mth. We are on our 7th cycle TTC again, which would be the last time. I went to see my obgyn last month and I checked out great. If not prego by August he wants DH to have sperm tested. So this month was my 1st time to chart bbt. I'm always on time with AF and ovulate between cd 12-14 we bd 3 straight days prior to O. I practically stood on my head afterward. Temps have remained above cover line for last 12 days, oh sorry I'm 12dpo today, at 10 DPO I had a temp dip and some spotting so I tested and it was neg, same yesterday and back started hurting. All signs of AF for me. Temp still above cover line this morning but still a neg HPT. Spotting got heavy enough to reach my panties last night. Nothing so far this morning but I haven't been up long. Im not in denial. I know my body and know AF will be here tomorrow or next day. It sucks, I really thought we nailed it this time. DH is not going to wait for my doc. Im going to try to find somewhere for him to go ahead and test. I got pg with my last DD in July so maybe we will get a repeat and have another Easter baby.

7 years ago

Ani & Kai - good to hear from you ladies and happy that you and babies are doing well. It's so nice when BFP's pop back in to give us some hope! xoxo

39 - sorry about your migraine. I really feel for you! UGH those things are nasty.

Lynzie - I also agree with Ani. Keep us posted about your appointment. :)

Chicks - We all know what you are experiencing there Hon. Timing is right and it all works like clockwork then... BAM! Nothing! Just keep trying to take care of yourself (body and mind).

Pink - sounds like you got in more bd than we did. I'm exhausted too. We've been running nonstop and I'm just done. House is a mess, yard is a mess and I have no energy. LOL

ATM - I am on CD11/ 2DPO. Hope we caught that eggie! Trying to drink a lot of water now for help in implantation. Think I'm going to add progesterone cream again tomorrow? I never know when I should start because I tend to O earlier than normal. Usually my doc would say to start CD16/17. Anyone have any suggestions?

User Image

7 years ago

Baby- kerzie sent me this brill link a while ago, you can start taking the progesterone cream commencing ov onwards and even slightly earlier as it takes a while to build up http://www.progesteronetherapy.com/faq-conception.html#axzz421hHmaIO
hope we both got that eggy
Chicks welcome , Ive followed your thread on another forum and really thought you had your this cycle, still hoping for you
AFM CD12, think I have ov already as temp shot up this morn but will continue to monitor over next few days but BD just in case lol
Good luck all -x-x-x-x-

7 years ago

Hello all. Hope all is well with everyone. I went to epu today and got to see the baby. It was awesome, you could see the little heart beating away. Am exactly 7 weeks 5days pregnant.

7 years ago

Pink at 9dpo I had a faint positive. I think it was a evap. It's been neg everyday since and now back to spotting today and it's bright red now. My back is killing me. I bet AF shows tomorrow. It's ok. I had a rough day with being sad yesterday but it wasn't meant to be. We will get our baby on Gods time.

7 years ago

Sorry chicks, i think Id informed the ladies on here of another possible and mentioned you, so pleased for asuperfreak and phat, hope the next one works out for you and yes I hope your right, Im 46 and DH55 so time is running out but not given up just yet, I had some feint lines last cycle and tried not to get excited but there were moments when my imagination did dream a little, oh well time will tell, that was my last cycle of clomid so relying on just the natural vits/herbal stuff now
Congratulations kema, how fantastic, I bet that was amazing to see, so pleased all is well and little bean is growing strong and well

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo