Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1751 - 1760 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

That all sounds good chicks. If it's implantation cramps you will probably get a faint positive Friday with a frer. Maybe wait to Saturday if af hasn't started

7 years ago

chicks!

Glad you are feeling good, Fruit. That's awesome. Yeah, I'd wait till that first viability ultrasound is done, and then tell work.

AFM, CD9 - waiting to O. Starting to feel a little crampy and OPKs are getting darker. I might O on time this month!

7 years ago

10 DPO. Another bfn. Using wondfo strips. Seeing nothing but white! Cramped all night, hot flashes, low back pain. All that has stopped since I got up except still feel some mild cramps once in awhile. No spotting yet. I just checked cervix. No change there. Still firm. Cm is next to nothing. Very small amt of white. Anyone else testing?

7 years ago

Hey ladies!!

Just wanted to drop in and let everyone know I'm still around and keeping an eye on everyone and their progress!!!

Congratulations to Fruit-loop! Keeping you and your bean in my thoughts and prayers!!

You guys are right One positive can set it off for everyone else!

Pink I was so sure I saw a line and am so sorry af got you ???? Not sure if I've asked this before or if you've addressed the issue, but is there any way you can bring it up with your doctor? I know you've had quite a few faint positives and I wonder if it's an implantation issue? Anyways I'm still so sorry and am praying that you (and the rest of you) get your BFP super soon!!

AFM last Thursday I had my 20 week ultrasound and baby girl is doing so well!! Hubs and I got moved in to our home and are trying to get things settled. I'm so ready to start on her nursery!! I'm 21w2d as of today and I feel her move like crazy!! Which even though they say a first time mom shouldn't feel the baby move early, I swear I felt her around 13ish weeks and the movements have felt the same and only gotten stronger. Still working on figuring out how to upload some pictures for you guys!! I hope everyone has a great rest of the week and AF stays away!!!

7 years ago

Fruit. Even the negative nellies can't dispute that, I'm so happy for you When are you telling your dd and family? You must be bursting keeping it to yourself. Hope the sickness states mild and manageable.

Chicks. Good luck

Calvin. Sending blizzards, mountains, and galaxies of baby dust your way. Have fun

Kai. I'm glad it's all coming together for you and that you and bubs are doing good. Have you decided on how to decorate the nursery? Thanks for keeping in touch, it's lovely hearing how well you are doing

7 years ago • Post starter

So far no real sickness. Ds guessed it last night so I told him. He's so excited and wanted to talk to my belly and ask all sorts of questions about what baby looks like. I took him to the fetal development week by week and showed him all of that.
I did just hurt my back this morning so I hope it doesn't cause any issues. I have a bulging/slipped disc in my low back. It hurts a ton to move and I cant rePly take anything other than regular Tylenol. The physio (a friend of mine) said pain should ease up in 36-48hrs and then it's just a matter of protecting it and doing my exercises to heal it. It sucks but at least it wasn't when I'm 7-9mths and big as a house

7 years ago

I did a frer with afternoon sample. I posted two pics, the first one I thought maybe a very very faint, the second one nothing. What do y'all think? I'm going to take another frer in the AM

7 years ago

11dpo. Temp at an all time high 98.45 took both a wondfo and a frer,
AF due on Sunday. I should start spotting today. Didn't see anything when I checked cervix. Still very small amt white/wet cm mild cramping and low back pain.

7 years ago

Hey Kerzie! Thanks so much. Yes we plan on doing a floral theme which I've started getting things together for it and I went this past weekend and got some paint samples!

Chicks I'm so sorry you're having some cramps and bfn! You're not out until the witch shows though!!

Praying for you guys!

7 years ago

Hi all! Sorry I'm camping in the Smokey Mountains so getting on here for a minute. Xoxo

Pink - awww I want to give you a big hug. So sorry AF caught you!

Fruit - congratulations on your bfp! How sweet about your D's.

Chicks - can't wait till Fall weather either it's so hot here!! Can't look at your pics yet, but praying AF stays away for you.

Kai - so happy to hear all is going well for you!! How exciting!!

ATM I am 8dpo and nothing to report other than relaxing and enjoying nature. Gorgeous here! My temps are all over the place. Wish our timing had been better, but still hopeful.

Prayers for all!!!

User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo