Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1731 - 1740 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Hi,
Pumpkin. Does whatever your using to come online not have a camera? Sometimes I miss the obvious, not saying your like that but just in case
It might help for future tests and we can all get excited next month to watch the line darken
I just started bleeding so looks like we are going through af together, wooppee..... Hope we both have a cramp free easy time of it!

Pink Your temps were good this morning, I will try to keep the busy so she misses you
Good luck to anyone testing tomorrow

7 years ago • Post starter

Kerzie- LOL , i'm using a very old desktop computer haha , I suppose I could purchase a web cam, but i'm not sure the quality would be good enough? This computer isn't even capable of upgrading to Windows 10 , if that gives you an idea?

7 years ago

7dpo. Temp had risen over 98 last few days, this morning it took a nose dive. 97.58 had the mild cramps, pinching and pulling thing going on yesterday. Looked back at other cycles and symptoms match. I will probably test at 10 DPO since I always cave in but i know if I start spotting 10-11dpo I'm good as caught by

7 years ago

9dpo and temp is down from where it usually is around this time. It was only 98 this morning. Hope it's an 'implantation dip' and that it comes up tomorrow. A bit worried though as last cycle ended abruptly at only 10dpo. Took a test this morning and there is the faintest shadow within the time limit. I wish I had saved the cup of urine to test again. I'm try
Ying to get a pic of it but it's not showing on the phone.
Well gotta go make breakfast for the big kid. I'll test again tomorrow and update

7 years ago

Hi,
Pumpkin. I just like getting excited over other people's tests as been ages since I saw anything resembling a squinter for myself. You got any different plans for this cycle?

Chicks. Have you put your chart up to view? Sounding good with your temps, hope they bounce back up tomorrow indicating implantation. Was your temp today below the coverline? Fingers crossed for you Noticed your temp took a few days to jump up after o, Might be worth you having a look into progesterone cream if this cycle doesn't work, if you want I can re post a link that talks about the temp thing?

Fruit. Hoping this is it for you Would be so good to get a bfp this month, fingers and toes crossed your line gets lovely and dark

I hope it jumps back up. We have been in a hotel the last two nights. It's not as comfy as home and dd has not slept well keeping mom and dad up. I still am very doubtful for this cycle. Have done nothing but eat and drink anything but water last few days. (Soda and coffee) I'm bloated and look 6 mths pregnant. No kidding!! Vaca is over and will be headed home this afternoon.
Fruit that test appears positive and can't wait to see the test grow darker. I'm so proud for you.

7 years ago

Fruit-congrats hun that looks like a about time we had one of them

7 years ago

Thanks ladies. I took a wondfo this aft and it was positive as well and showed up better. I'll keep taking them every day until Friday just to see a progression. Hoping and praying for a sticky bean
for everyone

7 years ago

Fruit. I didn't see your test earlier Congratulations, wishing you a trouble free pregnancy!!!!!

Well cramps all night and AF got me this morn ladies, me and OH had a row this weekend too so I might be out for a while (unless I can find a doner lol), & to everyone -x-

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo