Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1421 - 1430 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

I have a 14 mth old. I must be begging for punishment wanting another one because she is making an old woman out of me. Spoiled to say the least. Don't care, she's too funny, curly headed monkey wouldn't change her if I could.

7 years ago

Good evening ladies! On cd 21 and still no pos opk!!!!! Sense of smell is very sensitive and I still have headache. Nips are sensitive!! What do you think is going on?!?!? Oh and the dh is loving the sex drive I have... Did a test happen to not pick up ovulation but I ovulated anyways???

7 years ago

Aww chicks thats is so sweet n cute, yea they can wrap us around their little fingers, my first 2 were only 16 months apart and both being girls grew up best friends and still are at 19&20 years old,
Woozle that is very possible, your temps would show a sharp rise normally once you have ov, they are all good signs of early pregnancy so for you, no harm anyway just in case
AFM-also confused, normally ov by now but OPK's had a dark line last 7 days but not dark enough so not pos, been enjoying but woke up this morn with thrush and maybe water infection, gutted as no more for a while and if I haven't ov then will prob miss the egg now, will keep testing on OPK just in case it happens at weekend, never ov this late before though but maybe the thrush has postponed it, I dunno, but time will always tell I spose, temps all over the place but again that could be the thrush, crazy
Anyone else got any updates? -x-x-x-x-x-

7 years ago

13 DPO temp drop to cover line. 97.47 which means AF just about to show her face. It's brownish every time I wipe so today or tomorrow. Going to gear up for next cycle and DH is going to have his boys tested. He has a low libido and could go without bd for months at a time

7 years ago

Kema - good to hear from you! Glad to hear you and baby are doing well!

Chicks - she sounds absolutely adorable! Sorry AF is arriving, but I hope things work out with DH testing. It's all forward progress!

Pink - oh yuck... sorry about your thrush. Did you say UTI? I agree... keep taking those opks just in case. It stinks when you are feeling well and ttc. Hope you get better soon!

Woozle - you may have missed it as all signs point to possible bfp! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

ATM - 3 DPO and nothing to report other than I started my progesterone cream last night. Using it twice a day until AF starts or bfp - then will continue. I am so hopeful this month as my due date would be around March 11 and my dh birthday is March 16.

Miss you Kerzie! xoxo

User Image

7 years ago

Ok I hate this sensitive smell crap. Fixed my oldest chicken nuggets and had to run to bathroom!!!! Still got a headache, nips still sore. My boobs don't hurt just want the nips.

7 years ago

Took a test and got a faint line so I don't even know when I ovulated!!?? I post pics of the same test but for some reason once it gets edited you can't see it. Can u tell me if y'all see it??

7 years ago

AF showed up last night. Gearing up for new cycle. Starting my DH on zinc and I'm going to try some new supplements myself. I will continue bbt and use OPKs this cycle. Will also start Mucinex a week prior to ovulation due date which will be July 2-3. I'm going to stay away from caffeine, which is hard I love my morning coffee, but I have been using decaf for a month now I think I can cut that off. Does anyone else have any home remedies, witch doctor tricks or magic spells I don't know about. Willing to try just about anything

7 years ago

Read a new one I had never heard of....ready for this.....eating pineapple fruit and core once you ovulate helps with implantation it says to slice the pineapple in half and once you ovulate eat 1to2 slices a day eating fruit and core. Oh Lordy....I don't mind trying this one. I love pineapple.

7 years ago

Hi ladies,

Cd5 so gearing up to BD. Probably going to take a little break from the site because I am so obsessive.

Pink where can I go to learn how to do the fertility massage? I want to incorporate that this month.

Kema glad to hear all is going well with you and baby!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo