Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

711 - 720 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Thanks 39!!!! I'm waiting to take blood test now!!! ????????

8 years ago

holly, good luck with your tests.

39, not sure I can buy progesteron cream in UK just like that.

My spotting is getting heavier, cervix is low and firm so that's the end of my cycle for me.

The moment I get my period, I'm getting myself some JD and coke ;)

Next try, february baby :)

It's warm and sunny here, the spring is properly starting I hope.

and to all.

8 years ago

Holly - sounds like a BFP lady! Good luck with your test results! Can't wait... and you know we're here for you. xo

Ani - I know what you mean about this cycle! I have no idea what's going on with me this month. I usually O around CD11 and today is CD14 for me with no sign of O in OPK nor CM?

Shanta - sorry AF got you! We all know how frustrating it is, but try to do something nice and relaxing for yourself.

Pinkster - boy you sound like you had fun with the bd! Maybe I need to try something like that?

39, Kerzie, Mico, Mrs.D, Kai - thinking of you ladies!

User Image

8 years ago

Well took my test and now it's hurry up and wait!! LOL Had implantation cramps start 3 day's ago. Seems to happen in the mornings and early afternoons for 5 mins and then stop. Praying this is our Should know by tomorrow!!!!
Thanks for all your support everyone!!! to us all!!!!!!

8 years ago

Afternoon ladies (CD12)
Hollie, cant wait to hear your good news tom
Kerzie how are you doing, any updates? -x-
Baby & 39 ive just got home from work and pos OPK so BD tonight, Ive started the trend so you 2 should follow suit tom , Ania I got my progesterone cream on EBay, apply twice a day once ov starts and in diff fleshy areas until AF shows
Hope your feeling a bit better shanta
to all -x-x-x-

8 years ago

Pink got opk tonight and it's positive and I've been having EWCM all day.
Come on cycle buddies let's make babies tonight!
LOL

8 years ago

Praying for you 39!!!! and Pinkster123
Waiting for test results!!! 5 1/2 hours to go!!!! Hopefully hear back soon!!!

8 years ago

Well finally received a "coverline" on my chart this morning! I know I ovulated on 3/25/16 and looks like my "implantation dip" happened on 4/10/16. If the test comes out negative today then BD happens tonight for my OV tomorrow!!!!

8 years ago

Hiya ladies, (CD13), beautiful day here in UK on coast, Holly have to say your temps are all over the place, are you doing them rested in bed at same time every morn, with the results we can't wait much longer lol
We managed to BD last night and this morn but TMI warning, I was getting him warmed up last night, (BJ) and next thing is he shouted 'quick get it in the tube, hit the fallopian' I had to jump on quick with my knickers still on, we laughed so much afterwards and still laughing this morning I told him I was gonna share it with you ladies
39 yay told you I was starting a trend just waiting for Babyangel now to join us
Ania valentines baby sounds lovely
Kerzie not heard from you lovely, hope your ok Good luck to the rest of you girlies and our new mums to be [sticky_vibes -x-x-x-x-x-

8 years ago

Morning Pinkster!!! You rascal!! HA! lol Yes my temps are all over the place! I do take it religiously same time every morning, BUT I think it's my stupid thermometer!!!! Need a new one!!!!
tonight!!!! I hope I can get the picture of you too with your story out of my head! HA!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo