Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Funny MrsD I was writing the same exact thing when you snuck in your comment :)))

8 years ago

Oh and Babyagnel I'm in Illinois so we get pretty much the same weather and YES!!!! Soooooo ready for spring and that natural vitamin D All the best

8 years ago

Happ, wow you have been very patient and I really hope your rewarded well

8 years ago

Happy, wow you have been very patient and I really hope your rewarded well
Thank you Jandei, I hope your right, I read with Clomid you will get allsorts of pregnancy symptoms so I have been dismissing everything haha so if thats not nessarily the case thats good news, thanks I hope the progesterone works, the doc didnt prescribe me any so I have been putting on the cream a couple of times a day, I have no idea if that works but worth a try I thought

8 years ago

Woke up this morning with cramping and spotting only 8dpo . So frustrated and so disappointed. No matter what the results I'm using progesterone cream next cycle and might finally just go ahead and take clomid.

8 years ago

Worth a try Jandei but early days still and could be implantation? early for AF pains hang in there lovely, thank you for your sentiment kerzie only just seen it -x-

8 years ago

Amazingly I got my results back today already. My 7dpo progesterone is only 7.2 I'm assuming today is much lower so that's the reason I'm spotting. I can't believe all these months I suspected that was the problem but my obgyn would not do this test.

8 years ago

Thanks for everyone's positive energy but tested last night and BFN. No AF today so will test if it doesn't show in the next few days. Having never used clomid (except last month) and trigger before, really thought my symptoms could be real...but I guess that's what it's supposed to do to you.
Sad today but also believe there must be a reason that this wasn't the month for us. Will talk to RE this week, with my blocked tube I think I'm going to maybe push up our progression to ivf.
A friend of mine who knew this was fest day sent me this text and it helped me so hope it will help all of you too who are on this journey...

I just want to encourage you whether positive or negative, you're one day closer to having your baby.

HDC - I'll try for a month and a week behind instead...you and MrsD are proof it works!

TTC since 11/14 for #1 1/16 clomid, 3 follicles. cancelled iui due to blocked tube 2/16 Clomid/ovidrel/IUI, 3 follicles - BFN 3/16 clomid, 4 follicles. cancelled iui due to blocked tube 4/16 Clomid/ovidrel/IUI, 4 follicles but only one on right side

8 years ago

Happy, sorry to hear that but there's still hope. Let's hope that AF doesn't show. Maybe test tomorrow again with fmu. Love the message!

Today is the worst day for me in this journey. The progesterone test confirmed I really have an issue. All these months of trying and all the hopes and stress were for nothing. From what I'm reading it's more likely I don't ovulate at all. I will be calling a fertility clinic on Monday and going to do my first clomid and iui cycle.

For those who took vitex - I know clomid and vitex can't be taken together. How long do you think before stopping vitex I should do clomid. Will it be sufficient to discontinue vitex when af arrives or should I stop right away? There is a very small chance I might be pregnant (doubt it though) and also heard that stopping vitex suddenly may cause a mc. Not sure what to do. I'll appreciate any input

Good luck to everyone still waiting for a bfp!

8 years ago

Have to say your so right Jandei, you have been saying for quite a while you think it might be progesterone but they wouldn't test you, is there any way of knowing its low without a test they do, is it a blood test? Hopefully this means that now you do know for sure something will be done about it yay, just as Happy has just said, it may feel like a negative discovery but its still a discovery and a move closer to getting your baby
Thank you Happy that is a really wonderful thought thanks for sharing, how far are you DPO, could there still be a chance of a later test showing up? Will you try Clomid again and how many lots did you try, sorry for questions, its my first round, had a few symptoms but put it all down to Clomid so far???
Good luck n love ladies

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo