Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

HDC1977 congrats!!! Awesome news! Here's hoping you have a pleasant uneventful 9 months with a healthy little one! I am new to the forum and the website. I'm 38, DH 46 and we are ttc for 12
Months for #1. Had first IUI this month and currently 6dpo. Waiting is hard....

Hoping for BFPs for all of you this year!

TTC since 11/14 for #1 1/16 clomid, 3 follicles. cancelled iui due to blocked tube 2/16 Clomid/ovidrel/IUI, 3 follicles - BFN 3/16 clomid, 4 follicles. cancelled iui due to blocked tube 4/16 Clomid/ovidrel/IUI, 4 follicles but only one on right side

8 years ago

HappyDays--We are so similar! I am 38, DH is 46, and we got married in August 2015. Been ttc for 6 month. This was my first round of clomid and IUI and to my shock it worked! Best of luck to you! It will happen, be patient.

~Heather~

8 years ago

If you dont mind me asking HDC1977 when did you BD/ov after taking last clomid tablet? -x-

8 years ago

HDC1977!! Here's hoping for a and so on and so on!!! YAY!

User Image

8 years ago

Hello,

HDC1977, Congratulations! Always fantastic and inspirational to hear a success story. Wishing you a
Please keep us updated on how you are doing, it's so nice hearing the nice side of ttc.

Jandei, I hear you girl, my dh is starting to struggle. I am on CD20 and still have not ovulated??? I'm never this late and I have never not ovulated so not sure what to think but have been bd'ing since CD10.
As for the vitex, yes it brought my ovulation forward. I know a lot of ladies that ovulate around 10dpo and their docs were not concerned. Don't forget to bd the next few days x
http://womens-place.com/ttc/vitex.php
The link gives a fertility recipe using vitex, the site also has some useful information on it.

Pink, I'm in the UK and know how slow the nhs can be, Amazon sell a basic sperm test which could at least give you some piece of mind.
Remember to turn the soft cup inside out when you use it, it makes it easier to pull out, also bearing down or coughing helps.

Mrsdaniel, Its a relief when ovulation has been confirmed, now you just have to get through the tww with your sanity intact lol.

Audnaz, Not heard of ip-6 helping fertility before, I know it may help blood clots but be careful hon as it can stop iron being absorbed.
N-acetylcysteine seems to improve sperm concentration in men. It was throughout to improve pregnancy rates and mc rate in women taking Clomid but not enough studies have been done. Taken with folate it can help prevent early mc in women with a history of early mc. Can help ovulation rates and pregnancy rates in women with PCOS when taken with clomid however metformin seems to work better.
That's all I know about them but will def look into them, thanks for bringing them to our attention.

Happydays, Welcome! Is this your first iui? What was it like? I'm thinking of doing it late spring/ early summer if I'm not pregnant by then. Don't want to waste my try. My health is always so much better in the nicer weather. A bit scared though, does it hurt?
6dpo, do you have any symptoms yet? I always find the second week wait the worst, blast your frustrations out here

Hugs, love and baby dust ladies xx

8 years ago • Post starter

Hey Babyangel you sneaked in while I was writing, how you doing? Couldn't be rude and ignore you

@Kerzie That's good news. I know we did the Bd before I had my ultrasound to see if a follicle was there , after the same day and skipped the next day and then we Bd the following day and all valentines weekend. So there was looks of little fellas swimming for that egg since it was confirmed I ovulated. The 2ww is nerve reckingand HDC1977 congrats and I wish a happy and healthy pregnancy .

8 years ago

Mrsdaniel (can I use md for short?) Are you still 10dpo? I know before you went to the docs you were 9dpi, did she give you a later date or are you still on track? How often do you test? I usually wait until 10dpo then every two days, sometimes I cheat but I always prepare myself that it's going to be negative. One day I will get my bfp and be so surprised. With my ds I took 10+ tests that morn, more throughout the day, finally believed it when I took a cb digital the next day.
It will happen for you and the tears will be of shock and happiness and every good emotion all bouncing about your body.
Baby dust and sticky vibes xx

Kerzie Thanks for the helpful link. Looks like I'm right on it with recipe #1 just instead of aspirin I do pineapple :) After a long thought I think my cycle is leveling itself out. Last month o was late and this month early. Hopefully next month it'll be "normal" as they say it has full effects after 3 months.
CD 20 and no +opk... How many times a day do you test? Is it possible you missed it? I almost missed mine this cycle. Yesterday I took one at 1PM and was neg and wasn't even going to test again but had lots of ewcm. Thank goodness I tested again as it was pos. Today its neg. Thinking to myself that it I didn't take that second test I would be thinking that I didn't o this month. Just a thought.

O this month really snuck up on me. As of this morning we bd'ed 3 times only and the 2ww is already beginning. A little disappointed but at least we caught one in before a +opk. My sis did a little bit of fertility yoga before her bfp last week. Especially after bd. She was doing the "happy baby position". Did that every time too. We'll see what time brings

Baby dust to all !!!!

8 years ago

@Kerzie actually it was CD14 when I had the ultrasound and they foillicule was mature and big and waiting there so I had 12-24 hours to get down . So we followed the instructions and then some. I actually don't know the exact date I ovulated.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo